53 coaches online • Server time: 23:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 11:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the high av teams will get a lot of spare-cash that will get their TR high without any worth on the pitch, while the low av teams will end up having much more injuries that they wont be allowed to retire...so its all balancing in the end.
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 11:45 Reply with quote Back to top

i got a channel made for the league, so we can chat with each other and get the games done faster. Channel: #PLB

Enjoy
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

you are allowed to purchase players right? if you are lucky enough to get some cash Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

of course you are allowed to buy anything. But you are forbidden to get rid of anything voluntarily
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 11:56 Reply with quote Back to top

oki hmm, lol...

I made a mistake when asking Christer to set the channel and i said PLB, but i wanted PBL...now well its kind of too late as the channel is set and everything...so well the channel is PLB
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 12:22 Reply with quote Back to top

lol
nice one wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Hope I'm not too late. Just sent an undead team to the approvers to participate in this league.
Bloke100

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I know I am too late, but if you plan to take any more recruits then I'd be interested in signing up with a high elf team.

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd be interested in fielding a Chaos team when/if you expand.

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

On second thought, given my current state of affairs IRL, I'm not sure I want to commit to yet another tourney-format of gaming. Maybe in the future, when things settle down more. Until then, I'll likely stick to just open ranked games...

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 03:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I just woke up 15 minutes ago, and came here to see how things evoluated while i was asleep. To my surprise things have gone better than expected.

Although, this league was planned to have a first season of 6 Teams and I shall keep it to 6 teams for now. Considering the interest it have created I suppose the games will be played fast for the next season to start.

But i did accepted those additional teams submitted after the 6 first. I couldnt refuse such teams that were containing Bios and informations as I was hoping it to be done. I will stick to the 6 first teams, but if the other teams are interested on waiting a bit until we get to 12 teams, I will gladly create another division right on.

What do you say?
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 04:11 Reply with quote Back to top

First season started.

As a reminder, to be sure that no one makes the mistake at the end, DO NOT take your team out of the Group at the end of the tourney. This league is meant to be made long term, i a real league format, so please dont go away after 1 season. There will be opportunities for the unlucky to get back on track between seasons.

As for the other teams that are not in the season right now, you are already 5 teams. So if we get a 6th i open another division for you (Covertfun said the first that he would make a team and i didnt received it yet, so maybe he is the man)
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 06:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Season "In the name of Skill" Started on March 16, therefore the Endline for Round 1 is March 26
Mainhattan

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 07:35 Reply with quote Back to top

hi

the Bürgel Falcons (Norse) signs up for that last starting place... team edit will be today afternoon.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=156932

Cheers
Mainhattan
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 08:58 Reply with quote Back to top

well i already got someone entering for that last place in the second division (Tassel)

although i now have 3 other coaches wishing to enter so Im opening a possibility of a third division, you are 3 so need 3 more coaches. Please submit your teams, Ill accept them in but will start the first season of div3 only when ill get 6 teams
 Jump to: