38 coaches online • Server time: 16:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Div2 Season "Like in Old Times" have started on March 16. Deadline for First Round: March 26 (As Div 1)

Please enjoy and must the best win!
mymLaban

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Haargh Waargh are thou saying we traveled all the way from Nuln to this chaos infected place for nothing !!!!! Say it aint so !!! or da dwarfs shall smite thee
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Well just sign up for the next division dwarven friend. If all you interested people do such then the third division will open soon. Dont shy away, show the guts of a bloodbowl player
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 11:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, goes to show what an occasional bump to a thread will do for a tourney:P
public_Bob

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

well in the interest of an blatent thread bumping (*bump* *bump*) hurry up and join people. I have an amazon team that is ready to dish out the pain. Or at least run away from the pain... Let's get this third division thingy happenin.

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Right, I've just submitted my High Elf team for approval, and will enter it for the third division when it's ready. Bios are only half way done so far, but hope it's what you're looking for Smile

Edit: Now entered
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Greets everyone!

Thanks to you all, this league is going over expectations, in terms of number of teams showing as well as Depth of background shown in your stories.
Lets hope this keeps going as time goes.

On a side note, the first game have been played in the Second Division, the Corsairs taking the game away from the Shadows. Very harsh beginning, but I am sure that we will see the followers of Khaine bumping from this and come back from nothing, as the Dark elves always shown in the past.

On a last note, we are now up to 17 teams (All very well described and thought of), so missing only 1 before the Third Division can open. Submit in numbers and who knows maybe it will go even further Smile

Enjoy your stay at the Dream Stadium.

- Lord Altfar
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 07:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I am glad to announce that the 3rd Division now starts with the arrival of the Gisoreux Gore-Crows. With now 18 teams divided in 3 divisions, the league is now closed until the end of the first season.

Have fun and enjoy the challenge of survival and ballplay.

On a sidenote, you will soon see some people getting points in the Group Scoreboard (at the very end of the group page) these are Dedication points, which the use will be explained in details before the end of the first season (as its use will be limited to season down-time anyway)
tassel

Post 8 Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 08:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to interrupt you for this *dreadly* important announcement!

We must regrettably inform you that you have come here for nothing. The participants of division 2 in whole and all other teams that have the misfortune to end up against OUR team are simply going to lose. They are going to be mauled. They are going to be made to cry so hard that they can't recognise their faces when they look in the mirror because of the new colour.

We are going to outscore, ournumber, outpass, outdodge and outbash your teams, and you can do nothing about it. You have been warned. Return to your miserable lives before it's too late.

Thus speaks I, the financial advisor of Petri and Petri's Pure Chaos, the Chaos team to prevail the whole tournament.
Habeli

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 08:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Petri and his rotten Chaos, can start praying for their masters for mercy after they have to kneel before the purity of Old Ones.
Chosen shall cleance this stadium from chaos and all other that don't belong to the masters plans.

We beg all of you for understanding and shall take every lost soul to our temple to purify you and let your soul go to Old Ones,
after sacrifising your body to them of course.
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
.....the Chaos team to prevail the whole tournament.

Well in that case let's hope that the evidence you provide that chaos can win without RSC and DP provides some inspiration to other chaos coaches to step away from boring destruction once in a while.

I'll believe it when I see it though. After round 3 you will not talk so big anymore Twisted Evil
tassel

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 10:04 Reply with quote Back to top

*bump*

Sounds like you don't live in the fluff side right now. Improve, maggot. Wink
moltenllama

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

We come come from beneath city we have watched long watched hard learned much much from surface dwellers we watch and learn watch you move the Nut back and forth on the ground we can can do this no longer watching we are joining Skaven come Skaven Skaven.
Falcone

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Allz wez gotz to say iz bring uz sumz elf skullz.
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

*A group of well-armed guards followed by a few mages comes to meet the members of the would be team of moltentlama. The highest ranking wizard comes forth and speaks to the skavens in their own tongue*

"From Lord Altfar we must regretfully announce to the followers of the Horned Rat that the ranks of the Purebowl league are now closed until at least the end of the current season and for an undetermined time afterward. You are welcome to assist as spectators to the game although the pitch have found the number of participants they needed so far. The Commission under Lord Altfar command engage on contacting you back when the league is again ready to take new teams"

((Aka....the PBL is now full with 18 teams, 3 divisions so far. we will see after the first season how it goes and if I want to add new teams then...sorry))
 Jump to: