45 coaches online • Server time: 13:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Xtreme

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright so I have a team I really like but have started to have trouble finding games for. So I thought I would join a group or tournament to get them some games in. After spending some time going through all the groups I didn't find anything that I thought was a good fit. If you have a group or are running a tournament that you think this team would be a good fit for let me know please.

Things i'm looking for
I want to bring an expeirenced team into the group/tournament
I want to be able to play games outside of the group or tournament
And my team is an unranked team.

and of course the team
ZombieZ
Trif

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2005 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

i think you'll be lucky to fulfil those criteria, but if you dont mind not playing games outside th etournament, at least for a while, then the UMT is a great tournament, and you would only need to trim your team a little.

"Now that's an esophagous!"
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2005 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

try the Recordopedia All-Stars Tournament

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2005 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

lol. Sorry man but no tournament when is started allows you to play games outside the tournament. I could have make some ad for mine but that would be a lie. Sorry, your only chance is to join an open R group like EMU, ELF or Kaos, but that will NOT help you to get games. You want get what you are looking for, except perhaps if you create a faction team.
 Jump to: