29 coaches online • Server time: 11:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dooby

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a thread to show all my games as skinks vs experimental teams. Feel free to post if you like but its essentially a way of reporting on games that I complete.

I chose skinks due to their excessive speed which should really stretch experimental teams. All games at the moment are as TR 100 fresh.

Game 1

Skinks vs Gnoblars

Opponent [Celas] boo Wink

Score [1-2] boo boo

Cas [1-0-0] [4-0-1] boo boo boo

Luck [Tie]

Gnoblars appear to be based on goblins. Gnoblars are weaker (str1) and the Trappers slightly stronger. Trappers have Tentacles (well the use of nets and the like to represent nets) and they have access to positional ogres.

0-16 Gnoblar 6 1 3 7 Stunty, dodge, right stuff 30k (A)
0-4 Trappers 5 2 3 7 Stunty, dodge, tentacles, right stuff 60k (A)
0-2* Ogre Maneater 5 5 2 9 Big Guy, Mighty Blow, Bone Head, TTM, Thick Skull 120k (G,S)
0-2* Ogre Gorger 6 5 1 8 Big Guy, Mighty Blow, Wild Animal, Frenzy, TTM, Always Hungry, Thick Skull 130k (G,S)
0-2* Ogre Iron Gut 4 5 2 10 Big Guy, Mighty Blow, Bonehead, Stand Firm, TTM, Thick Skull 130k (G,S)

RR-60k
Apoth-yes
Wizard-no

*2 in total

The game itself was atypical of skinks. A fast TD by me followed by a rolling cage by them. This was helped by their Trappers which really affected the skinks mobility. Cas rolls by my opponent were light, which was good as they appear to be a bit bashy despite having some Strength 1 players. My little dagger chap didnt manage any cas as I went after one of his ogres continuously without any luck.

Gnoblar rating [6/10] Mildly Frustrating Trappers
Dooby

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2005 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Game 2

Skinks vs Kobolds

Opponent [Captain1821]

Score [3-0] yey

Cas [4-1-0] [1-0-0] I think

Luck [Dooby] Definately

Kobolds seem to be a variation on skinks.

0-12 Kobold Linemen 40,000 5 2 3 7 Dodge, Sure Hands, Stunty - A
0-6 Kobold Runners 60,000 9 1 3 6 Dodge, Sure Hands, Stunty - A

Apothecary: Yes
Wizard: Runesmith
RR: 60,000

Didn't learn a great deal as my luck was so good (Cas rolls, dodge, pickup - you know the score). I can't see kobolds devloping as not only will they get battered but they won't win games either. An answer could be a cheap star to even the odds.

Kobolds rating [3/10] WMB Where's My BigGuy
 Jump to: