78 coaches online • Server time: 21:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ironbreaker

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2005 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm playing in a league (with metal and paint players) and it's the 2º round.
After a my dwarfs butchering their first opponent and the other 2 teams of my group managing to butcher each other badly (orcs had 3 dead linemen and chaos had 1 dead, 1 n;m and 1 m) my opponent said that in the next game he will only set in the pitch 3 players and would leave the rest in reserves.
I find this rather dull, yet we didn't find any reference to the minimum number of players in the pitch except that 3 player should be in the front line, is there any other rule that we overlooked and what should I do if he does it?
PS: this league doesn't have a GM I organize the schedule and keep the data so I need help.
Rimmer

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2005 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

After the rules review you MUST place all available players on the pitch (Maximum of 11 of course) you ar enot allowed to hide players in the reserve box.

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2005 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

ok, thks:)
 Jump to: