55 coaches online • Server time: 22:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
celas

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2005 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I like statistical analyses too Smile If there is any correlation between whining and Coach rating it is probably due to the unexpectedness of bad luck. Since having a high coach rating implies you are a good cherrypicker....errr....bloodbowl coach, then you are surprised when your view of reality does not match the double skulls reroll double skulls in front of you. There is less surprise with the same situation occurring for those who are bad cherry pi.....coaches, as they are used to losing. Now I realize that not everyone fits into these groups. We also have the paranoid: everyone is out to get me and "you must have broken into the client" coaches, the pessimistic: glass is only half empty (e.g., they attend only to failure/have some information processing bias), the anger-challenged: in the US we call it "roadrage," and finally those with poor coping strategies (these coaches think that you can let out anger by punching walls or swearing at their computers....you never really feel better after that though do you?).

Did I miss any types?