14 coaches online • Server time: 05:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Are you willing to brave the R.O.T.?
Yes
53%
 53%  [ 34 ]
No
46%
 46%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 63

Britnoth

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2005 - 01:58 Reply with quote Back to top

*twiddles*
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2005 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

The lottery results are: 8225 (Hindsbergh) , 8515 (shintyboy), (10108 (sk8bcn), 13658 (Ebenezer)

The playoff schedule has been created.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this Stunty Leeg Event. The prizes for the top 5 finishers and overall winner will be awarded at the end of the playoff rounds.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2005 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I m in!

wouhouuuuuuuuuuuu
Shintyboy

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2005 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I knew my niggles would pull me through.

Viva ST 1

Thank you to all my opponents.
Britnoth

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, non of the top 4 even got in.... thats what a 10% chance? Shocked
Senzadimora

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2005 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

When the next R.O.T. starts?
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2005 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/help:Stunty+Leeg+Events

it won't be a ROT but take a look
Ebenezer

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2005 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

The R.O.T. is over and Viscidume lost it. At the 8th turn of the 2nd half the 2 beast start crying out loud "Nurgle ate us, we arent his favourites nomore" and they can't understand why He favors a (ARGH) strigoyan team.
A psicologist was called to rebuild their self confidence... maybe next season they can do better and regain the lost blessing.

Good game Hindsberg, see you next edition Wink
albator2001

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2005 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

What was exactly the prize ?
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2005 - 04:14 Reply with quote Back to top

The Great Unclean One surveyed the town of Rothsburgh. The town which had served as breading ground for Nurgle's Rot over the past month, not to mention many Stunty Leeg games. The Lord of Decay was pleased to see that over 70 cases of the Rot had spread on the Blood Bowl pitch. Now it was time to examine and reward those who spread his plague. Gold was amassed and divided amongst the most infectious teams (Far Flung 'Flings 100,000 GC, Every Little Helps 80,000 GC, Amarith 60,000 GC, Klarenthal Gang 40,000 GC, Teeth and Ladies 20,000 GC).

But the Connoisseur of Corruption was not done. He carefully studied each case of the Rot. He was particularly pleased with 4 incredibly virulent strains of the Rot. The Stench Lord decreed that the 4 teams that produced such magnificent decay should compete for his blessing. Teeth and Ladies triumphed over the Lords of Pestilence while Nurgle favoured Viscidume alla Riscossa over Lets ROT in the othe semi-final.

The Plague Lord watched with grim satisfaction as the two virulant strains cross-polinated and mutated on the pitch during the R.O.T. finals. Viscidume alla Riscossa couldn't come up with a vaccine strong enough to stop Teeth and Ladies offense. Vild Tand and Tyra Banks both scored as the Teeth and Ladies won the finals by a score of 2-0 to become the R.O.T. Champions!

For their efforts Vild and Tyra were declared to the Chosen of Nurgle while the aptly named ROT Champion contracted the most virulent strain of the Rot that has ever appeared at Rothsburgh.

Thanks to one and all who participated in the R.O.T. It was my most enjoyable Stunty Leeg Event. Everything went very smoothly. Everyone participated in true Stunty Leeg spirit (a very refreshing change). I hope everyone had a good time. The next Stunty Leeg event will begin in August. I can guarantee that your Fun Factor will increase if you join the Necromiser's Nightmare.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Changesurfer Radio

P.S. I just PMed the prize list to Christer. They will be awarded shortly. So, please try not to obsess over them.

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2005 - 09:02 Reply with quote Back to top

/me point finger at Hindsberg

mwahahahahhahahahhahaa
Thierry

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2005 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

P.S. I just PMed the prize list to Christer. They will be awarded shortly. So, please try not to obsess over them.

Munch, Crunch, Christer is still keeping the money in his pot rather than mine, Leprechaun are getting nervous and everybody knows how nasty they can be when they don't get their money.
Gleedie will put a nasty spell on you CHRISTER, don't complain if you lose your next games, ah aha aha ha, as long as you keep the money with you, no victories.

And if you want to complain about it, have a look at gleedie's pict, you 'll notice that he isn't joking.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=1477806

If money isn't in his pot soon, he will knock at Christer's door and bite him until he gets the money. No mercy will be shown.

Mua haha
 Jump to: