10 coaches online • Server time: 06:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cannonfodder

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 10:41 Reply with quote Back to top

4 4 1 9, NOS, Stand firm

I cant run and I certainly cant dodge, I am of a some what muscular build but I dont work to improve it, i cant stand pain much but it takes alot to cause it. Because of my build most people tend to avoid me on the pitch, on the street pretty much everywhere i go strangers down cast their eyes. So its not that im particularly brave when catching or throwing, i just tend to assume that people will move out of the way for me. Stand firm because with size 14 and a half feet and still growing I usually just dig my heels in and i stay there.

'These are my principals, if you dont like them, I have others.'
tassel

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 10:46 Reply with quote Back to top

6 3 2 7 Bone head, Big guy.

Who wants to use his Big guy quota on me, huh? Wink
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I would say I am a 8/3/5/9 guard, sidestep, blodge, tackle. I was honestly very good at every sport I played. I played rep rugby, 2nd in my provincials in wrestling, and turned down a Canadian football scholarship. BB is a great retirement hobby which takes place of my once active career. Now I would have atleast 2 niggles though. Can't be young forever. Smile

Jeffro
thesquig

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Taken from my bio Wink I nicked the idea off some other guy a while back.

My stats. Mv7 St3 Ag4 Av7 Block, Dodge, Sidestep, Tackle, Surefeet

I'm fairly sporty and quite agile. I won a few kickboxing titles when I was a kid and so have learnt the art of dodge quite well. I'm not particualry strong, so possibly st2.

Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

6 3 3 8 Pro, Leader, Tackle, Block.

Played/coached Football (real football, not soccer). Pro/leader for the work I do supervising inadequate people.

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

6 3 3 8 Blunderbuss, Poisoned Dagger, Bombs, Chainsaw, Steamroller.

What? If it's bloodbowl, I'm going to bring weapons :p
The Steamroller would be my Ford Wink

EDIT: In hindsight, I should remove the STeamroller or add accurate stats for it. Oh well, you get the idea.

Last edited by Optihut on %b %14, %2005 - %18:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
wizkid

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

6 3 3 8 Iron man, chainsaw, wild animal, throw team mate

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Über-plit
6 3 3 9 Guard (come on, I work in a prison, damnit!), Break tackle (loads of training on how to break free if someone grabs you), Shadowing (come on... prisoners tend to try to escape :p), Tackle (and then I run after them and tackle them), Pile On (and possible pile onto them so to pin 'em down Very Happy).
Sailor_Grogg

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

7/2/3/9 - Mighty Blow, Dauntless, Block, Tackle, Pass Block, Thick Skull

Right now i´m playing in the Swedish Superseries (Highest league in sweden) as a Cornerback/Safety and i would put my stats like this.
i´m not the biggest or strongest player around but im one of my teams best tackler and i tackle hard.
with my 65Kg and 176cm i have injuried 3+ player last season so they had to be carried or helped out from the field (Broken legs and stuff). (One of these players where Patric lessa - 2004 winner of the swedish Gladiators, he where away from fotball for 4+ weeks)
and it doesnt matter wich size the opponent is, im almost searching for those 130Kgs players out in the field to give them a headbutt even if they don´t carrying the ball..

i´m giving myself Thick skull and 9 in armor because if i go onto the field i never walk of untill the coach changes me out, i have played games with concussions, injuries in my back and a half dislocated arm and so on..

Pass block: Took 6 interceptions last season..
BrotherMarius

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet... I used to train with the Panthers a while ago... I was on a few games, I might even have seen you playing, Sailor Grogg. Very Happy
blizzt95

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

6 3 2 9

Thickskull, Catch, Passblock

Not fast or agile but did lead my team in interceptions (as a DE) in high school and served on the hands team for kickoffs. And I can take a beating.
falconeyed

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Webbe wrote:
bah, let's be realistic. I'd consider the standard human lineman as the typical professional american football/rugby player. So then I guess I'd be

5 2 2 7 bonehead

Based on this, I'd be 4338 with Block and Sure Hands.
TheLegend

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Funso wrote:
I think you may think too highly of yourself.

Any team in ranked below around tr 180 would take that player in their first 11 without thinking.

Are you good enough to get into a pro sports team? That's what Ranked BloodBowl is, kind of.

I would say I am 5 3 2 8 - diving tackle. Pretty decent rugby player

Well... I was thinking of 6338 as the average athelete, not the average pro athlete (as, even in bb... 6338 is pretty close to the bottom of the barrel). With that being said, I do play highly competative sports 3 times a week and was recenlty solicited to join a semi-pro football team. (If it weren't for the $400 investment, I probably would have).

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

well, I'd be 7 3 3 8 the starting human blitzer

probably dodge, Ofab and knuckledusters (to represent the Hockeystick I use to carry around with me. "real" Hockey, not on ice, not on skates Very Happy ).

Oh and a pair of niggles of course (knees, back)

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Dare I ask why you would have OFAB?
 Jump to: