33 coaches online • Server time: 09:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
thesquig

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

perhaps he likes to bite pretty maidens?

SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

or his male teammates... Wink
DanTitan76

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I will be a

4 3 3 9 Sprint, bonehead, Always Hungry, Teleport 2003/2004 (to any Tournament, but only valid for those years...)
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I've played football (the one with the pigskin) as a receiver and cornerback/linebacker, so I guess my stats would be something like 7 3 3 8 Block, Catch, Sure Hands, OFAB. The stats are quite boring, but I'm a little stronger in build that usual receiver/catcher. And I don't have dodge, 'cos I like to hit people instead of dodging. That's what I did when I played as a receiver Smile

Oh, and that OFAB is Out for a Beer. After every td and at the start of the halfs throw d6. On a roll of 1, the player has gone to a pub for a beer and can't play on the next drive.

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

blizzt95 wrote:
Dare I ask why you would have OFAB?

Yes you may Wink

No, actually OFAB does not origin in sucking blood, but stems from myself beeing able to eat at any time during the day (or night). Thus OFAB, as I may leave the pitch when hunger pains my stomach.

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Assisstant coach - 6237 Accurate sure hands dodge, but that's not much good to anyone so i'd have been retired, and i'd like to think my team wouldn't have got rid of me completely
Malerun

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Think I, normally a soccer player (Back or midfielder) would be something like:
7 3 2 9 Sprint, Thick Skull, Shadowing, Diving Tackle, Iron man, Morley's revenge

A little above speed, but tend to fall or lose the ball when sprinting. Normally strong, but not that agile. AV 9, Thick Skull and Iron man due never have been injured in 20 years of playing soccer, EVER. Shadowing and diving tackle because I normally play a defensive position and Morley's because I'm off my game due to too little practice.

All in all a solid below average football player Smile
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 06:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Sinner wrote:
well, I'd be 7 3 3 8 the starting human blitzer

probably dodge, Ofab and knuckledusters (to represent the Hockeystick I use to carry around with me. "real" Hockey, not on ice, not on skates Very Happy ).

Oh and a pair of niggles of course (knees, back)

Where Im from, only girls play field hockey, and thats only the girls who can't skate. Smile

Jeffro
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 06:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Malerun wrote:
Think I, normally a soccer player (Back or midfielder) would be something like:
7 3 2 9 Sprint, Thick Skull, Shadowing, Diving Tackle, Iron man, Morley's revenge

Thick Skull and Iron man due never have been injured in 20 years of playing soccer, EVER. Shadowing and diving tackle because I normally play a defensive position and Morley's because I'm off my game due to too little practice.
Smile

When is a soccer player going to have to need thick skull? LOL. When the bottles thrown by the fans comes flying in? Never been injured while playing soccer in 20 years? I don't meen to rain on your parade, but you can't say that soccer is close to BB. Only your goalie can pick up the ball. I can understand shadowing, the sprint, maybe even diving tackle, but AV 9, Iron Man, and thickskull? Some people think to highly of themselves.

Jeffro
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

considering a human lineman is like... a bigass rugby player... i'd be..
5//2//3//6 really smart (Same as really stupid except i argue with the coach's directions on a 1-3 unless theres somebody large and intimidating next to me...dissuading me from it)

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

6/6/6, dirty player. And "off for a drink".
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Quick, close the thread, Keggie is starting in on the differences between sports. We all know Kung Fu is the real Football!!!! Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2005 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

What about Shaolin Soccer? Wink

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2005 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, I reckon I must be a wizard. You don't want to be anywhere near me when I crack off! Shocked

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2005 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I would be 2 4 3 8, Bighand, Pass, Accurate, Strong arm, Hail mary pass. ma 2 because my knee is totally f***ed (3 x surgery the last year) St 4 because im quite big 120 Kg. And the rest because I played Handball for 20 years, Im really good at throwing balls. Well Bighand because I 1 got large hands and 2 because of the adhesives used in handball.
/XL
 Jump to: