50 coaches online • Server time: 19:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who would you foul?
Kevin
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
Milt
24%
 24%  [ 23 ]
James
7%
 7%  [ 7 ]
Alfrid
7%
 7%  [ 7 ]
Jim ( for the heck of it)
9%
 9%  [ 9 ]
No one! I never foul, and would like to turn this in to an anti-fouling thread!
28%
 28%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 94

Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 07:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely the +AG accurate thrower that you didn't even list.

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Kevin, He is your most valuable player in TS terms. And ST4 ball carriers need to die.
Britnoth

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 09:39 Reply with quote Back to top

James. All the others wont hurt my team. Str 4 ball carriers are annoying yes but hes not that fast and if he runs the ball in slowly it doesnt matter if he cages with a str 3 or str 4 in my experiece. Chances are I wont be able to surround him either, while blitzers are usually more aggressive.

Beyond trying to get the mb/tackle player off the pitch to keep my av7 blodgers alive I'd not consider any of the others as *that* good.
Wizard

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 10:21 Reply with quote Back to top

i would foul all of them Wink

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 10:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Not really a threatening team, nor any big stars yet, so I would foul based purely on who was the easiest to get off the field Smile
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe..... read the topic as why would you foul and was just about to go overboard in a long rant about it...good thing i read the thing through :d

I´d foul James. Britnoth explains why.

M
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Milt's got the most votes and the least explanation... I could see three reasons (or some combo there-of)
1) A blodging side-stepper is so bloody annoying, that if you get him down, you !#@$#@ well are gonna make sure he doesn't get up.
2) High (for team) SPP, low AV...... No brainer.
3) most likely to tear down the field and magically score when I least expect it.

Am I on target here?

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

MILT. KILLED. MY. DADDY.

Jesus, man, what more reason do you need???

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
I keep having people tell me that all my wonderful stars are painting bulls-eyes on themselves.

Who are these people? I may just be thick but I don't see much that is foul-worthy here. Not that I'm against fouling, but you phrased this as painting targets. In my mind a +ST +AG Wardancer needs to go because there's noplace for your ball carrier to hide. But a +ST thrower? Just kick the catchers off the pitch, bottle up the +AG blitzer and don't give him anyone to throw to.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sheperd, I love you man! Not in a guy-love-guy sexual kind of way, but in a guy-love-guy GUY kind of way! (sorry about your dad)

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I would foul Jim dead on turn 1 so that you would be forced to commit soft players on the LOS. Then i would take them out by honest blocks.
Voila! Thats my 2 cents...
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Of course, Jim has only been there 2 games, so I am fairly used to not having him on LOS Wink

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

you wanna know who i would foul? play me and you will find out..

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

You're on, Jack-Boy!

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Kevin - you should always try to injure the ball-handlers PLUS he is rather hard to get down (=you should foul him when you do get him down).

Secondary choice: Milt, Supple and Markus. Lowest av - easiest to get out.

Jump to: