46 coaches online • Server time: 16:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How many of these coaches have you played?
Thanks for giving me a bunch of names for my DNP list
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Ive played a couple and i dont plan on doing it again
14%
 14%  [ 10 ]
Some of those guys are great, some i have on ignore
38%
 38%  [ 26 ]
Ive played most of them and ill rematch anytime
22%
 22%  [ 15 ]
Fuzzy Rainbow Death Monkeys of BRING IT ON!!!
16%
 16%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 67

Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Taffsadar wrote:
Hammerhiem wrote:
Strange how Thrall has numerous recorded instances of abusing people and yet retains a Mod status on the chat channel, strange indeed.

Actually you can answer this through algebra.

God=Great
Christer=Great
which means God=Christer.

God works in mysterious ways, since Christer=God is also Christer works in mysterious ways a correct assumption.

...so if Christer likes Cheddar, then God will like Cheddar too!

I'm beginning to get the hang of it.
Funso

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it is fairly fair to question how Thrall has managed to get such a mod position in chat, when he does such things as we all know he does, and that we have all witnessed him say in the chat channel.

I don't dislike the guy at all, but he does offend, well, pretty much everyone except me (I am an easy going guy after all Smile ) and he retains that chat mod position.

Is it just the fact Christer likes him, or is there something sinister (possibly related to Kennedy's assassination) at foot here?
world_wide_wamp

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

The only reason Christer likes Thrall is because Thrall licks Christers *ss, nothing else!! The only reason people like Thrall is because they are as tweaked as him.

Last edited by world_wide_wamp on %b %14, %2005 - %00:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Rolling Eyes

countdown to thread locking ..... 5 ...... 4 ......

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Thrall/Silver, you just had a punk card droppped on you. All I see you doing is hiding in the corner like a girl. Be a man and stand up for yourself Smile

I too, wonder how Thrall became a mod here as well. If Christer needs a NA rep in his family of mods, many more capable/trustworhty people here to do so.

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I played vs Buskopanz and Paulhicks. Still looking for a game vs Wuhan, but he doesn't seem to be on when I am. That and he probably already has a full schedule of masochists, who want to play against one of his teams Wink
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I´m sure Christer has his reasons for appointing thrall or any other person who has some authority around here.

Really....flaming the poster in a random thread should be below anyone´s standards. It´s things like these that degenerates fumbbl.

Or as BadMrMojo wrote in another thread :
Quote:
Every time someone writes something like this, a puppy dies. Don't kill puppies. Don't be like this.

Granted, the subject was different but the quote fits nicely in here as well.

M
CorporateSlave3

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Every time someone writes something like this, a puppy dies. Don't kill puppies. Don't be like this.

Dudes, my wife finds out y'all are killing puppies just to make a point about...er...I'm not sure I know anymore...but anyhoo she's gonna make a ST6 Chaos Warrior with Claw/RSC/PO and Frenzy look like a gentle kitten taking a nap... Shocked
Laviak

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

So ... ah .. she likes puppies then?
Christer

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 17:14
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

world_wide_wamp wrote:
The only reason Christer likes Thrall is because Thrall licks Christers *ss, nothing else!! The only reason people like Thrall is because they are as tweaked as him.

Indeed. I love the sparkly clean feeling. Locking this thread as I doubt it'll get to a constructive point any time soon.
 Jump to: