24 coaches online • Server time: 07:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Topper28

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 14:24 Reply with quote Back to top

So I´ve had to change IRC program. mIRC crashed on me all the time, so I´ve downloaded HydraIRC. Now I seem to have some trouble OP´ing and VOICE´ing in different channels as well as having trouble connecting to the chat from the chat link on Fumbbl.

I guess I need to set up the client to auto join different channels and auto OP and Voice me when I start the chat application. I do need some help with this. So if there are someone out there with wizard skills regarding HydraIRC please contact me. I am on the chat right now and will be from now on. Please help.

Topper28
Topper28

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Don´t you all write at once.. Smile
Topper28

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I´ve gotten HydraIRC to auto join channels and OP and Voice me auto too. Now, I just need it to highlight a channel when there´s activity in it. Like mIRC does it with the channel name getting red.
Topper28

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Nevermind....
DoubleSkulls

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 04:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm using hydra IRC too - and managed to get auto-join working (a little awkward IMO). Their wiki was quite good IIRC.

Jump to: