15 coaches online • Server time: 04:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Alibaba

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2005 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

check out my blacklist.. its huge..
And I was on blacklist with reason, takes game too serious, or w?? that was.. doesnt really bother me..
And so far I have found myself from 3 Blacklist WHOPAA!!
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2005 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

*paulhicks rushes off to install the new random nonsense generator

yes of course we should have a average turn time on everyones coach bio. after all no-one ever gets called away to the phone or to change a nappy and says be right back.
and clearly we need some kind of irc funtion so when someone who likes to foul types bblfg it screams "NOOOOOO DONT PLAY HIM. HES EVIL. EEVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL"

no-one expects you to play vrs people who dont play the same way as you like but why this attitude of "i must tell everyone else to play him"???

ffs.... what ever happened to playing a GAME for fun, judging everyone for yourself and practising a little forgivness. this is just getting silly now.

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2005 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

paulhicks wrote:
and clearly we need some kind of irc funtion so when someone who likes to foul types bblfg it screams "NOOOOOO DONT PLAY HIM. HES EVIL. EEVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL"

We have plenty of these already, we call them 'bored people' Razz

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2005 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

The worst thing about this thread is that it is so much longer and more active than the whitelist thread...

;_;

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2005 - 02:44 Reply with quote Back to top

ok...after weighing up all the arguments I have finally decided to create my own DNP list. (somehow I think Do Not Play sounds nicer than Blacklist...the McCarthy era overtones are too sinister for mine).

I believe I may have the PERFECT list...so please feel free to check out my homepage and see who REALLY should be avoided!

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2005 - 03:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting way of excusing yourself for fouling. You only forgot to mention, that you will foul someone if 1. He is on the field, 2. He is lying prone, 3. You want to foul him, 4. You feel like fouling, and so on. Great DNP list, by the way.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2005 - 14:25 Reply with quote Back to top

mmmm didn't read the whole topic BUT I watch on player bio and games, and usually, an arse has several reports of beeing it. You just can see that he's an arse.

NB: I have no black list and doesn't report even 8 th turn fouler. I even has nothing against 8th turn foul but I don't do myself. I'm no arse finally ;p
canaries

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2005 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I make it known if someone has a tendency to drop out on games and doesnt respond to pm:s after. Those people deserve the bad reputation that they get. Beyond that i dont care much for blacklists, but find it useful to read other peoples lists so i can avoid people who are only here to piss others off
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2005 - 15:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Instead of listing average turn speed, how about listing the number of concessions and/or disconnects (without resuming the match) someone has made?

This way if you need some quick cash, you can just get a game with a conceder (is that a word?) and foul the crap out of him so he'll concede, if he drops, report him, one way or another we will weed out these losers. Twisted Evil Wink
Ash

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2005 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Why? you re asking why? just to avoid such coach and game

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=724108

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 03:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I can't find myself on anyones list. White or Black. Sad

Jeffro
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 03:59 Reply with quote Back to top

bio pages are where you read about the person.

I love reading other peoples black/white lists because it's says more about them and what they like (or dislike) in bloodbowl. It's a window into their preferences...therefore it's relevent information on their bio page.

A fickle easily offended coach probably won't get a game with me...something that may become apparent from their black list.

Post 7 Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Blacklist:

- ?
- ?
- ?

I guess no one.

- Cherry picking - free choice
- Fouling - part of the game
- Turn 8 fouling - ah well tough
- Swearing - I can do better
- Whining - I can do at least as good
- Extreme luck - I'm only jealous