27 coaches online • Server time: 01:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
blitzwing

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

dude, if life is a game, why can't a game be a life? I mean what is real anyway. Like yeaeeaaah
AndersB

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodpecker7 wrote:
kv1z4tz wrote:
Yeah, WoW is some scary shit.. It's not only yhte people I knew at fumbbl and other places at the internet. It's my RL friends. It's goddam crazy, I'm tellin' ya. I played for a month and thought it was ok until I found that regardless of lvl it's the same grind over and over, just like any other mmorpg I've tried (Except EVE-online). But the other guys, geez.. They are all lvl 60 (max lvl) of course, but now they've begun making new chars and have ground them up to lvl 50, just because they thought the guild needed a priest or whatever. They just sit there and play - one of them has lost his job and has been thrown out of his apartment, but he couldn't care less because there's wow. The other was going to start on some education, but seems to have forgotten ever saying that after WoW beta came out.. It is truly scary and I have no idea on what to do.. I mean it's their lives, but still.. It's like 1 out of two of my friends have moved out of town, except they haven't.. They've just moved into WoW...

That's why I'd never touch it. It's a drug. And it's almost as bad as heroin. It ruins people's lives. It's sickening. People give up their goals in life to play a GAME. Sad

It is a drug, a friend of mine exchanged 1 drug for another, FUMBBL for WoW... I saw him today, he was at work and proudly showed me his character. It looked kinda lame, but I didn't tell him, I was like "oh cool that you can make your character dance". Smukke_Odin, FUMBBL misses you!
Macavity

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO INQUISITOR!!?!!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??! Damn Blizzard, damn warcraft, damn the internet!!!
That guy used to forum spam as much as me!!!!! That's a lot!!!!!!! stupid, stupid, stupid game.... Sad

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

blitzwing wrote:
dude, if life is a game, why can't a game be a life? I mean what is real anyway. Like yeaeeaaah

It does not matter whether you believe in life, as life obviously believes in you. Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

When I'm not playing WoW I'm usually sleeping (but only for a couple of hours). Smile Every now and then I play some BB though, but honestly it's more or less the same grinding I find in WoW. Which is why I do it! After all that grinding you get some interesting rewards. In BB you can get players on the top 10 lists, classic matches and classic kills! Worth the months of grinding to be in that position. In WoW however, it's a little different but the fundamentals are still there. Unique items, epic quests, rewards from the new Honor System (even if it is evil) and so on.

But really, Blood Bowl and World of Warcraft will both gnaw away at your soul. Wink Both at once is a deathwish. Not sure how much longer I'll be able to hold on before I'm washed away into a pool of insanity.

Until then though, I struggle on!

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

blitzwing wrote:
And i have a mac so no WOW for me - DOH

Uhm... So you didn't get the memo that every copy of WOW is a hybrid disc with both mac and PC versions on it because Blizzard is just plain good like that?

Good. Glad you hadn't heard that. Smile

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO INQUISITOR!!?!!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??! Damn Blizzard, damn warcraft, damn the internet!!!
That guy used to forum spam as much as me!!!!! That's a lot!!!!!!! stupid, stupid, stupid game.... Sad

pustus has got pretty bored of table top as well as fumbbl. im sure he'll pop back at some point when he starts to feel the same way about WoW (anything to avoid doing his uni work). what will probably happen is you'll wake up 1 day and he'll have been on during the night and posted about 50 times before leaving again. he does send his fondest regards to everyone here though.

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Tell him I've almost hit 500 posts! That should get him back Wink

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

BadMrMojo wrote:
blitzwing wrote:
And i have a mac so no WOW for me - DOH

Uhm... So you didn't get the memo that every copy of WOW is a hybrid disc with both mac and PC versions on it because Blizzard is just plain good like that?

Good. Glad you hadn't heard that. Smile

yes you better edit out that comment then Wink

then ill need you to tell me so i can edit out mine Razz
 Jump to: