30 coaches online • Server time: 02:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2005 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

ROUND 1

All about Lords

Round one is two rounds of swiss tournament with random seeding.
You will get points double the amount of spp your lord has after these two rounds plus one extra point for succesfull throw team mates your lord does. Succesfull TTM means succesfull throw at any lenght and succesfull landing. Notice that if your lord would be somehow dead, you get points only from active lord.

To earn your points both of the teams need to include info about number of succesfull throw team mates of both teams in their match report.

There is no strict time limit for this round, but five days deadline will be announced when there is 4 or less games played in round.
Edu_

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2005 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Great! Now we only need that freebooter lord to throw players around. Maybe in the second match if we get enough winnings in the first... Smile
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2005 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

your already thinking about some evil plans huh Edu

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2005 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

how should we report! sorry first time i'm in group and tournament!Very Happy you said that we should include how many ttm throws we made in our report?.. well there i'm lost sorry!.. how should we report!
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2005 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

HelMann wrote:
how should we report! sorry first time i'm in group and tournament!Very Happy you said that we should include how many ttm throws we made in our report?.. well there i'm lost sorry!.. how should we report!

By clicking add/edit match report after the match on a page similar to this one: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=732210

Insert the amount of points collected both by you and your opponent there manually.

Edu_ wrote:
Great! Now we only need that freebooter lord to throw players around. Maybe in the second match if we get enough winnings in the first... Smile

Good luck, hope your Thralls will have fun in the meanwhile! Very Happy
Adar

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2005 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

This really didn't go as well as I hoped it would... http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=735951

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2005 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

When will the match 2 pairing be ready? As soon as the first games are finished?
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 08:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
When will the match 2 pairing be ready? As soon as the first games are finished?

Its swiss so it will be automaticly created as soon as all first round games are finished.
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

well i didn't win this game but my lord made a bit of cas Very Happy
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=737034

Last edited by Mr_QB on %b %29, %2005 - %11:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 10:40 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
Karhumies wrote:

Its swiss so it will be automaticly created as soon as all first round games are finished.

Ah, I misread the first post. Thanks for the info. Smile
Habeli

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=741590
JEAH! this tourney will be tough, Lord died on his first action:
Took bothdown with a thralling ->lord Rip, thralling got mng.... =D

But we took our revenge, lord was too tough he lasted 3 fouls and 5 blocks but nothing happened =/
but others weren't as tough. Too bad they invented regging, those who died did reg, but i'm glad that rest didn't

Best player was definetly our Youngblood, http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=1884820
he managed to get some players out so the rest of the team had time to play
hunter

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Rough match, but certainly fun: First Round Game One
One TD for Strig Lord with 2 successful TTM.

Regards,
~hunter

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

My first game in the tourney. At first it looked like it was gonna end badly, I was down to 5 thrallings, I think. Most were just KOd, and they came back for the second half. While my furious thralling made 3 cas. And I manged to make the winning td with a marvelous elfbowl play on the last turn of the game.
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Ed McMunch was mighty hungry heading into Wanna Be A Stunty Star. He was tempted to nibble on his own team-mates throughout the match, but coach Evo convinced him that the Dwarven Draculas' "talent" was much better tasting (5 casualties worth). Ed McMunch also managed to hog the spotlight and by scoring the game-tying TD.

That looks like a healthy 26 pts.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Still time left to join the R.O.T.

Post   Posted: May 06, 2005 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Slanter and Firesky have been kicked out from the tournament for making arranged game and thus breaking the rules of Fumbbl, spirit of the competive tournament and sportsmanship generally.
 Jump to: