95 coaches online • Server time: 21:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

3 Boos for Don

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

this is the best...

Use all your players to engineer an opponent off the LOS and chainpush him into the crowd on the first turn!
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Another 4 boos for Rob!

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

to agree to a game, let your opponent set it up and wait 10 mins then tell them you already have a game.

Arktoris

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

cool, 3 1/2 boos. thanks : )

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

foul with the death roller...it'll earn you at least one "boo" from the opponent : P

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

or play erratically and do some stupid moves, then go away for 10 mins, come back and say it was your kid messing while you were out making tea and insist that you reload Smile

or...

take 10 minute turns and say "Hurry up! i have to go out!" as your opponent's turn time reaches 1 minute, then proceed to take another 10 minute turn Very Happy
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, I'm going to stop judging at the risk of being accused of increasing my poll post numbers more than usual. Keep going, though!

turn 16, do an unecessary crowd push...after the other coach whines just reply, "Momma said knock you out."

Receiving with a bashy team only put 3 players on the LOS, leave all others backfield to form a cage around the ball. Dodge away from the LOS so you have 11 players caging instead of 8. Cage in a corner for the whole half. If your opponents ask you what you're doing tell him you're playing safe and concentrating on a good defense.

-tane
thesquig

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

tane wrote:
Receiving with a bashy team only put 3 players on the LOS, leave all others backfield to form a cage around the ball. Dodge away from the LOS so you have 11 players caging instead of 8. Cage in a corner for the whole half. If your opponents ask you what you're doing tell him you're playing safe and concentrating on a good defense.

-tane

hahahahaa
Thats hilarious! Actually made me laugh out loud!

Thats gotta be 5 boos.

SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

its funny but its not really underhand!

we have to suggest things that bring out the worst in us and expletives in our opponents they would never dream of saying! Smile

still it was funny though Smile
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

dagda331 wrote:
--
Hire Morg after agreement - but keep him in the reserves box - just to keep 'em honest
--

Personally, I love this one. Smile

Would work much better without the rule of 11, though.

arktoris wrote:
turn 16, do an unecessary crowd push...after the other coach whines just reply, "Momma said knock you out."

I guess this phrase would work also with a gang fireball or a foul. Very Happy

Last edited by Karhumies on %b %30, %2005 - %22:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, that is one of the funniest. If I was still judging, I'd say 4 and 1/2 for the mental picture. EDIT:>:>>> Talking about Tane's

Last edited by Macavity on %b %30, %2005 - %22:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Alright, I'm going to stop judging at the risk of being accused of increasing my poll post numbers more than usual. Keep going, though!

yes where is the poll? Very Happy

or are you going to pick the worst and make a poll to see what people think is the worst? Smile
 Jump to: