43 coaches online • Server time: 12:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Blood Bowl Variantsgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
smoked_g60

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 04:08 Reply with quote Back to top

What about buying bribes, has anyone given this any thought?
AS far as the spp for bombs and such , that just isn't part of the game, secret weapon kills fall into the foul category so don't really deserve spp. It would make them advance faster, but it's not really necessary. I think that to make them consistenty competitive they need a bg with gen access. Especially if the other teams pretty much all get reliable blockers tacklers.
To even start to compete with no drastic roster changes the ball and chain needs gen access or block.
Another question I wanted to ask how many care if they aren't competitive.
leemoulder84

Post 14 Posted: May 03, 2005 - 04:18 Reply with quote Back to top

The problem is you really have trouble gaining spp through casualties cos the best way to do the damage is with a saw or a bomb or fouling, all of which yeild no spp's. this should indeed be remedied. P.S i loved playing against this team. a thoroughly fun game and well in the spirtit of bloodbowl.
smoked_g60

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 04:32 Reply with quote Back to top

One more thought is to give the kickers a bit more access, it's be nice if they could get kick or have it from the start.
deathgerbil

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 08:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, that wouldn't really help them much, - kickers are just dp's, - and little more. If they had something that WASN'T as secret weapon then maybe they wouldn't die so fast.

As it is now, - just use a ttm on your first turn and the gobbo team has half their players ejected. Game over before they can even play their first turn.
Jinxed

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 08:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Exactly why I think the shtick of the cheaters; the secret weapons, should be harder to be ejected.

In what form I am not sure; depends on how easy to implement too I suppose.

But I sure think it would help if bombers/chainsaws would be ejected on 10+ for example...

Last edited by Jinxed on %b %03, %2005 - %17:%May; edited 1 time in total
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

but changing that is really possible??? Doesn't this be rules issued from LRB?
 Jump to: