31 coaches online • Server time: 02:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2003 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Barash wrote:

With capitan not online for about one month.. I guess we are stuck again... are we going to disband the league? or ignore quiters?

I did not realize that Capitan was a possible no show. Unlike last time, we are going to refrain from taunting people that left, so please don't. I already found a possible replacement for Mirascael, but if anyone wants to go out a recruit someone for Capitan, that would do me a great service.

IF not, the reason that I am only posting one week at a time, is to account for this, we will continue even if the league gets down to 4 teams. All replacements, will unfortuntately be forced to inherit the record of the team they are replacing.

Asperon Thorn
slackman

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2003 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

hey hey hey now... you never said anything about inheriting a losing record. i can manage that just fine myself, thank you very much. and how many games is it im supposed to have played?

slackman42
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2003 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

slackman wrote:
hey hey hey now... you never said anything about inheriting a losing record. i can manage that just fine myself, thank you very much. and how many games is it im supposed to have played?

slackman42

Oops, did I forget to mention that? My bad. Wink

Asperon Thorn
Indûr

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2003 - 01:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Slackman: Only one game! Wink
Sinner

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2003 - 05:19 Reply with quote Back to top

well, I don´t know when Scipio will be back from the things he´s doing sooooo........

I AM WAITING!!!!!

Wink

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

hi all,

glad to hear that the league has restarted.
i have 2 minor problems:
1) I am very extremely busy now, so i cant play till the 18th (that is this wendesday so only 3 days...)
2) i played a game to catch up in tr a week ago but instead of catching up some unfortunate events took place, and my team st went down a bit (around 120 now). can i play a recov game before my first league game?

Artagas
Chappy

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Monster Mash : 2 vs Night's Young : 1

Haven't got a link to the report yet because my opponent hasn't uploaded yet..........(hint hint Bashkus Smile )
Baskhus

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

My vast apoligies good Chap, the sun was dawning on my neck of the woods after our Wasteland match and I still had to make time to tuck my fetching thralls into bed. But yess to recount, I was so astraught by a few of my thralls recieving excessive bruising (ill tempers the blood) that my fury flew to Monster Mash's undead (which +20 str can take quite a beating!) instead of trying to do my regular passing game which I'm usually to die for Smile But Monster Mash still did not foul my sleeping beauties, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Monster Mash 2 - 1 Night's Young

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=64785
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2003 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, if everyone that hasn't played thier Week 1 game could please PM me. (Barash, anyone else?) I want to find out what we are missing before I release week 2. Mirascael has been replaced, and I believe I found a replacement for Capitan, if he is a No-show. If other games are missing let me know.

Asperon Thorn
erwinhightrain

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2003 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

According to bowlbot tampermagnitutde has not been online for six days. I have pmed him twice and hope to hear back soon. Sorry to be holding everyone up.
Erwinhightrain
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2003 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't worry erwin, you are not the only one. Tampermagnitude is getting harder and harder to get a hold of, if he keeps this up I might have to drop him from the league Wink .
gophur

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2003 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is some good news...if that other team you have in the wings isnt ready to go, this was posted in the contact times.

Zhluhur wrote:
Solaufein is a friend of mine. So I can nearly say when he is on.

Dagoth Ur Impalers - coached by Solaufein
Available to play: Mo Thu Wed Sunday after 17:00
GMT+1 Hannover, Germany

I'll message him the he can post his own times, but this times should be nearly the times he is available.

BTW: Is it possilbe to take part of the league now?

My team so far: Evereye Eagles - coached by Zhluhur
Available to play: Weekday after 18:00
Weekend: nearly the whole day. Except some days of course Wink
GMT+1 Hannover, Germany

Tell what I have to do to be part of the league.

so, it looks like we will have all the teams we need afterall Smile

Gophur
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2003 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Well that post is old. Zhluhur is already in the league (Pass N Crush) and is actually (although not to blame) responsible for Mirascaels leaving, and our problem. Solaufein had to drop for personal reasons.

Once we find out, hopefully by today or tomarrow, who is still around, we can pinpoint replacements. So far it looks like we might have to replace Capitan. Mira has already been replaced by Slackman. (Welcome him to the league.) Tamper is hard to get a hold of, but erwin and he will get that game in, and Scipio's status is unknown. (Although rumored to be on Vacation.) We are still in very good shape.

Asperon Thorn
gophur

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2003 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Good cause my Bunnies are lookin forward to the next round of play Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2003 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys, Tamper here, I've had a bit of a disaster in that my PC at home has decided to die and this PC (at work) has a cookie cleaning thing on it, which means I cannot log on. Not sure when I can get up and running again. Sorry about this, after all my moaning it's me holding the league up! Hopefully i can get back at the start of next month, but you might want to award my game against ErwinHT to him.

Hopefully see you all soon Smile
 Jump to: