16 coaches online • Server time: 04:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Last night (my time) I kind of flipped out and told the entire chat room to shut up. The conversation was looping and approaching a flame war, but I still didn't need to do that. Sorry, guys.

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol..Apology accepted... now bend over for the soap!

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 18:01 Reply with quote Back to top

LMAO!

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Btw, I forgive you too Macavity. You are a good man.

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Now post the transcript because me that wasn't present is now interested in the reason behind it all.

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

LoL, I don't want to start it up again, thanks.

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Shinan wrote:
Now post the transcript because me that wasn't present is now interested in the reason behind it all.

I wasn't present either Razz

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

macavity dont be silly dude. i missed the conversation too but having spoken to you about the way the arguements keep breaking out in chat i can understand why you cracked. youre an excelent coach and one of the nicest people on the site. dont stress it.

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Paul, if you were female, single, lived on the same continent as me, and I wasn't involved, I'd ask you out to coffee. Thanks for the affirmation.

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Stop being a wishy washy Canadian and tell everyone to suck your *****!

Smile

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Stop pretending you're American, and embrace the truth that the bombers will sluaghter you next seaon! Smile

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Since Macavity is being so nice, i'll be the one spilling the beans.. it revolves around me and playing a certain coach who was behaving rather unsportsmanlike *whining 6 minutes per turn then slowly moving his players every turn* and this became an argument i tried not to get involved in too much.

Mac had enough of it and demanded it to stop while nobody listened. I didn't think you went across the line at all. Your a nice guy, and a good coach (i think) And I want to tell you it's all okay. don't worry, nobody got offended (at least i wasn't)

Cheers, Dread.

(btw i love your sig!)

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

yer i can understand you totally Mac, i usually end up getting a lot of stick/abuse in main chat if i say i uploaded a new vault reference sheet, or some interesting stats on various races, or mention Zucchini, my dead stunty legend. Some folk strive to cause arguements, and some people just cant get on, there are members here on fumbbl who i have never got on with, and i do my best to get on with everyone!. Even though i havent met you IRL im sure we would get on great Laughing, do note im not asking you for a coffee if you end up near ireland Wink

Dont be sorry for what you believe/think/say its just other people that have the issue, and dont let them make you believe otherwise Smile
Macavity

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

No, I still think it was a pointless arguement, I was apologizing for my manner, not my stance. Thanks for all the warm fuzzys, though. BrownRob, I may just end up in Ireland someday. My lady loves the place, and wants to show it off to me.

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

oh wow is she irish? Smile
 Jump to: