11 coaches online • Server time: 06:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

hey!

Just got a metal orc team in the post from ebay and the guy threw these in as well. i have no idea what they are, they look like 40k but ive never played it, or WFB...

they look old, but are they worth anything? i have no use for them. i might use the little guy as a cheerleader for my team. are they worth anything for trading?

Vargas

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

They're all 40k Ork minis.

Not worth much at all.
Sp0n

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

The little fella with the flag is Ghazghull Thraka's gobbo (Makari, Malaki or smth) from the 2nd edition of 40k, the others are old orc boyz models, also from the 2nd edition... Don't think they're worth much, as I still think you can order them from the classic part of GW's online store... But strip the gobbo and use him as cheerleader (:

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

The gobbo standard bearer is always cool. Make a team banner for your tabletop orc team. The ork with the chainsaw and gun would make a good apothecary model. Smile Maybe you can convert the others into blitzers. Chop off the guns, a little filing, a little blue stuff, some paint... voila, a new orc blitzer your opponent doesn't have. Always a good time.
Macavity

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

You mean he isn't around in present day 40k???? He was the funniest character ever...... Bah, I feel old again....

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, they dropped Makari The Ultralucky gobbo (: He couldn't be killed or had an incredible save or smth similar
Those were the days... 40K stinks nowadays...