55 coaches online • Server time: 17:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Pro Bloodlust
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: May 14, 2005 - 10:47 Reply with quote Back to top

So I was chugging along, rolling over opponents, doing my thing, then wham, I ran into AFK Eagle's Weapon Masters, and have been struggling ever since. At the same time, I started rolling aging like you wouldn't believe (did I mention I hate aging. I went from a team with like 6 losses in 30 games, to a team well below .500 and sinking. I just can't seem to get my head above water and start rolling again.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=163343

Suggestions?

Consider that he mummies are sacred. The one is making a run at the record books, so they ain't going (an aging niggle on a mummy is, all together now, retarded).
DonKosak

Post   Posted: May 14, 2005 - 11:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Fire at least the niggled block-kick-dp zombie and the niggled wight. Try to find some soft recovery games. I would still consider firing the mummy not going for the Recordopedia too.

That's pretty basic advice, but I still think it works. You'll probably lose some of those recovery games, but hey, even this team wins a game once in a while, so there should be hope for your undeads too... Smile
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 14, 2005 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

well it's an R team so open to play any opposant. And for R you have too many nigglers. Your team needs to lower his TR and therefore you have to sake.

So choose between saking the zombi or the wight for respective -9 or -12 TR less. It's tough considering you keep an 11 guys roster + nigglers, but you can't continue at this TR with such a niggled team.

Personnaly I don't fire nigglings ghouls. With no regen they get hurt anyway soon so policy is to fire at 2 nigs or bad injurys, or dead, so I would keep the ghoul.

take out cheer leader and assistant coachs. You can't overwaight the TR at the moment (-3TR)

You don't have money so no replacement in sight.

Opting for zombis sakes + staff = -12. Not enough at the moment.

at 70k the reroll, reducing them could be an option: -2 (-14 TR)or -3(-21TR).

reducing to 4rerolls: final TR:171
reducing to 3rerolls: final TR:164 (the option I prefer)

Then buy again a wight. If no injury shows up, sake the second wight for a new one and you will be back on track imo. (but well just to let you remember but mummy 1 is 37TR worth and mummy 2 26TR worth; maybe you should only work with one to get in charts no? It will really hinder you somehow.)
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: May 14, 2005 - 12:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not getting rid of either mummy. MV 4 on both is just too damn sexy. I sacked the Zombie, but I've kept the wight for now. That plus getting rid of my coaches and cheerleaders puts me under 200 TR (I bought a new Ghoul). Teetering along, but it's all good. Pad Thai needs one more cas to tie the 10th all time mummy for cas'. Wish me luck! I'm going looking for Halflings.
LordDanjel

Post   Posted: May 14, 2005 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Just don't take it so seriously! It's a game - you like your guys, they have a niggling, so what? Keep them and have fun, it's not all about winning...
Take a look at my dwarf-team; there are nigglings everywhere, even doubble-nigglins, whatever, one of my best teams...Wink
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: May 14, 2005 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

It's not that it's a teary good bye, it's that I went from winning all the time to winning rarely.
 Jump to: