21 coaches online • Server time: 06:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LordSnotball

Post   Posted: May 27, 2005 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, here's an answer... JJ recently released some brilliant new Human minis... he slowly intends to have the whole lot replaced with more active minis... now tell me, of the 18000+ ppl registered, how many would be tempted to buy a new team with a kewler design? and come to think of it, most of us are over 25, independent, with our own income, without having to nag at our parents for them... this means that once we get tempted, we'll most probably end up with 2-3 new teams each... that's a lot of minis, and GW will be happy... more profit, and free advertising of the game!

The Congregation - Always Recruiting
[url=http://igolocal.net/badge.php?user_id=1949]Image [/url]
DoubleSkulls

Post   Posted: May 28, 2005 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

18,000+ registered. How many are active? i.e. how many actually use FUMBBL on a regular basis? All professional web site track active users (i.e. the number of people who log in the last 30 days & last 90 days) because that's a real indication of how busy the site is. The overwhelming majority of that 18,000 won't have played a game on fumbbl for 6 months or more. In fact a lot will not have played a single game.

Also what proportion of FUMBBLers already played the boardgame? How many used to play the boardgame but don't any more? How many stopped played real BB? Its not all one way traffic.

Don't get me wrong. I think FUMBBL is good for Blood Bowl and good for GW's sales - but I think you are substantially overstating your case.

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Here are the live activity stats for FUMBBL:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=stats&op=coaches