29 coaches online • Server time: 14:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mezir

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

If they're kids why bother to lower yourself to insulting them?

That said everyone is free to play in Tournaments as they see fit. That's what Unranked is for. And more of the people who whine about what's wrong with the site should follow suit and do their own thing.

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I was under the impression you could still apply for membership with a new team and when we have enough teams then a new lobby will be created,or have i got that wrong

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 11:45 Reply with quote Back to top

If that is the case though I will grab a few games with the amazons and then apply when I am nearer the 150 mark

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 12:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I had a skilled up Amazon team in ranked so I have got rid of a reroll and a player and applied for membership now they are at TR150, so can someone accept them in?

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir, i know i shouldnt have bothered. Can only blame it on my lack of sleep. Been on a trip to the wilderness for a day and night with 35 kids aged 6-8, so im rather fed up with them right now Smile
Valen : Yes you can apply to the LOUNGE with a totally new team too if you want, but its like you say, play a few games with them and them apply is better. Ill go in and check right away.
Valen

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I have talked Evil Git into transferring his Dark Elves from ranked into Unranked to apply with them

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

That's great Valen. You and your friend are most welcome! I think your amazons look great and wish them all the luck.

And you are correct in your statement when you say that when there are enough teams to create a second LOBBY there will be a second LOBBY. Although I think it will be a third division called the LAWN... I just don't know yet... hehe
Valen

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

the lawn sounds cool, has Evil Git applied yet?

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes he has but I've written him a PM asking him to play his DE closer to 150 TR.

It is for his own good and when he has done that he can get a place in the league.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I still own a dirty player? Even if I dont foul? Its just to scare some of you guys.

Jeffro
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Some people should have their right of free speech taken away from them....

Mostly referring to Greenfort and Woodpecker7....

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Mmm... i feel the love.

And it makes me warm inside.

That is all.
Mully

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Cool.. The Sultans of Slice ride again!!!

Now <b>I'M</b> shuddering in fear!

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Nordmark wrote:
Some people should have their right of free speech taken away from them....

Mostly referring to Greenfort and Woodpecker7....

Well, actually I just said that to worry you, as I am going to apply my Wood Elf team to the group. And no, I won't foul. It's just an excuse for me to play some more Elfball. Wink
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2005 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Mully wrote:

Now <b>I'M</b> shuddering in fear!

Awww hush... I obeyed the rules to the letter! Smile
 Jump to: