21 coaches online • Server time: 06:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wabbit

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2005 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

There were some listeners (peak 19) when I shoutcasted couple of matches. As always I would like have feedback and HONEST feedback.

Also if you are intrested to join up my radio team (its me only now) just message me and let`s see what kind of Fumbbl radio we can create together.

I hope you had fun, I did. C U around.
Naama

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2005 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Even though your english isn't the best of all (still, better than mine!), i liked the reporting of the game. It brings a little more feeling to the game, and i hope you will someday shoutcast one of my matches. Wink

Thank you
Nesseman

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2005 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

It was very funnny to listen to, "Eat my fitstfucker" is already a classic Smile But you should not talk and play music at the same time, we cant hear what you are saying. Otherwise, keep up the good work and hope you find some that can help you with the shoutcasting.

Trif

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2005 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

unfortunately i missed it as i was working, but i look forward to the next one

"Now that's an esophagous!"
Gumbo

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2005 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I didnt actually know it existed, would love to hear the next broadcast. Maybe crowd noises in the back ground might be quite cool? Not sure how easy they are to get hold of, just sounding off an idea.

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2005 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Can it only be used with winamp? I dont have that, can I download it for free anywhere? And are there any alternatives?

Sounds like a great idea though. Live radio for the games sounds like a blast to me. I'd definatly tune it (if I know how ;D)

Naama

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2005 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

www.winamp.com , you can download it totally free from there. and if you have the correct address to the station, you just push ctrl+L and paste it there.
Trekamp

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2005 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

It was cool wabbit! If you need a hand DJ´ing I´m in, but don´t expect me to talk at all;)

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2005 - 10:16 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah i know that me and several others had a blast, listening to the shoutcast. Especially everytime a mummy bit the dust. it was actually best when you didn't watch the game while listening made the outbursts more fun.

ohh and btw: you can listen to it on several players besides winamp. Mediaplayer and nero are just some of the players that worked aswell