42 coaches online • Server time: 10:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cthulhu

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2005 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

thesquig wrote:
... or get mauled by the mob. Wink

But I love it!

I think WA was much more fun before, at least it was different from bone head and really stupid... now it's just the same thing Sad

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2005 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I find bonehead or really stupid more annoying. with WA you don´t lose your TZs. So nobody just walks through your nearby squares unmolested ...

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2005 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

lauth81 wrote:
I find bonehead or really stupid more annoying. with WA you don´t lose your TZs. So nobody just walks through your nearby squares unmolested ...

I'd still have to say that WA is worse than BH and RS. I use Big Guys mainly as big, mobile tackle zones/assist. WA have a real problem moving anywhere...unless you are willing to sacrifice your blitz. Sure, keeping their tackle zones intact on a failed WA is nice. However, with a BH/RS player, I just won't take an action with them if I'm in a situation where a failed negatrait roll will really mess up my plans.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2005 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

My main concern is that WA Big Guys have av8. Which is BAD for such an expensive player. Often Big Guys are hit on the los by opponent's big guys with MB... av 8 sucks on Minotaur and Rat Ogre.

My humans use their Ogre as a mobile Guard and a LoS armoured fodder. It would be a real pain with av8.

I like WA cause it doesn't lose his tackle zone. But av8 is not a "Big Guy thing".

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2005 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I never put my Rat Ogre on the los at kick off just for that reason JanMattys (at least not when the other guy is recieving). I'ld much rather sacrifice a line rat then my rogre Wink

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2005 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Unxerxes wrote:
I never put my Rat Ogre on the los at kick off just for that reason JanMattys (at least not when the other guy is recieving). I'ld much rather sacrifice a line rat then my rogre Wink

amen to that. Never, ever put a RO on the LoS. Wink