21 coaches online • Server time: 07:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wabbit

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2005 - 07:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Every sunday night starting from 19th of june there will roundtable. Idea of roundtable is:

- Talk about weeks most important matches / tournaments
- Play people own made interviews / adverts / stuff
- live gueststars

So if you want to be part of this roundtable. Keep information of happenings coming to us and we will interview or make some kind of other audiobased fluff from it. Also if you would like to make interviews of someone in fumbbl, pls do so.

Easiest way for you guys to make interviews is to use TS2 shoutcast and record your interview there. Then just send file to us and it will be aired after we have listened it first.

For advertisements I would recommend program called audacity: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ (completely free GNU program)

Let`s make it a good show and remember next saturday june 11th Grotty Little Tournament 2 PM matches will be shoutcasted by me. So stay tuned into our channel.

Keep it going folks!
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2005 - 08:19 Reply with quote Back to top

i look forward to the shoutcast already