26 coaches online • Server time: 03:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you keep this team?
Yes
48%
 48%  [ 38 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Stop whining
42%
 42%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 78

The_Mighty_Ren

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
Scurn wrote:
some of you don't seem to know, that you don't see any injuries anymore, if you retire a team Smile
that's why so many retired teams look that good, nobody knows, how bad the players were really beaten up Smile

I AM SURE you did not click on the link? He had 11 healthy players. You name that beaten up?

Nope. The Gutter Runner had a niggle, so did another player. But when they were retired, the injuries vanished. That was Scurn's point. Scurn is right.

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 01:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I have played a wood elf team after 3 lines died in the thirth match... Well I also retired it when another line and the wardancer died in the fourth but that was bad luck, and I won.
Then again I have retired a team without playing because I had buyed a catcher instead of a thrower in team creation.
I don't understand horns but if you buy another runner and then more runners, everithing will be fine.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 08:41 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Mighty_Ren wrote:
sk8bcn wrote:
Scurn wrote:
some of you don't seem to know, that you don't see any injuries anymore, if you retire a team Smile
that's why so many retired teams look that good, nobody knows, how bad the players were really beaten up Smile

I AM SURE you did not click on the link? He had 11 healthy players. You name that beaten up?

Nope. The Gutter Runner had a niggle, so did another player. But when they were retired, the injuries vanished. That was Scurn's point. Scurn is right.

arf okay then! So retire was the good choice after all
 Jump to: