31 coaches online • Server time: 02:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

(Translator's note: I'm still not sure of the intended meaning behind "suck skills". As such, I believe it is my duty to preserve it in its original intent and context, to allow the learned reader to formulate their own theory.)

- BMM }

I think he meant, "such skills"
thesquig

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 14:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree Dante02. I think that everyone should play your chaos, mainly because it will be funny. I like to see cracked bones and blood on the pitch. Just dont ask me to play you... Wink

Like someone said before, you dont have DP this should persuade teams with a DP to play you. Put that in your bio or something. Make it your personal crusade to beat the DPers with the raw power of claws. Take a different edge on it an perhaps people will be more likely to play you!

DonTomaso

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodpecker7: Yeah, this above and the red text in the original post was by BadMrMojo...
Torsoboy: Hahahahaha!

Isn't it amazing that these threads are always started by someone with bashy preferences who can't find a game for his Claw/RSC/MB-team. Well, bohoo. You have probably overdone your team if not even your bashy kin will play you.
You never hear the 'elfbowlers' complain about getting finding it hard to get games.

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Smile) Gotta love the tranaslation, though.
Hammerhiem

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

get over it.

arghh bumflaps , another fumble. Why can't these Gobbo's just pick the ball up?
xen7ric

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Can we have an unwritten rule that everyone ignores threads that start 'well it is BLOODbowl' or anything similar...

To the original poster. Learn the way of FUMBBL and stop playing in R if you want to play hugely bashy teams. Read around for why, I'm not going to repeat myself any more.
origami

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps if he would stop challenging elves and start accepting games against teams that can actually cause some damage to his team...

I was on and witnessed him being challenged by multiple players...but they were by people like Deathgerbil and against chaos/khemri teams. He refused them all.

In summary, if you want to play matches, then you should accept challenges. Dodging matches makes it much more difficult to find a game, especially when your team has a lot of killer skills.

Last edited by origami on %b %08, %2005 - %16:%Jul; edited 2 times in total
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

No, you just wrote it, Xen7ric.

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I like posting in forums.

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I would love to bash your stupid claw/rsc chaos team with my orcs........
But they are on the GF almost all the time im online so why have you not asked me for a game ????

/me hates claw/rsc chaos teams atm and loves to try killing em ALL
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

arktoris wrote:

Do not!

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 16:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Which is why it's funny when people call my Chaos team bashy, with the only Damage skill being Mighty Blow on the the Mino- oh, and Piling On, but, like that REALLY counts anymore...

Z
xen7ric

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Dammit! Yeah, I was worried that I was saying 'ignore these posts' and then answering but there are about 10 topics about this on the first page... Now, where can I get the biscuits to start the Macavity diet... Very Happy

Macavity wrote:
No, you just wrote it, Xen7ric.
Wern

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

and every time is is a coach with all bashy teams that complain.. hey.. you make an wood elf team, and go hunt them dwarfs and chaos.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
arktoris wrote:

Do not!

I do. It makes me think people are listening to me and absorbing the great wisdom I have decided to share.