69 coaches online • Server time: 17:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sinner

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2003 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

well...
elves win the day! Sadly BunnyPunsher had lost all luck as he lost 3-0 against my dark elves

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=71964

I am now allowed to enter EMU with my dark elves, but I´m still thinking about it, hehe.

Everybody that wants to meet my dark elves, make an appointment.

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2003 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Sinner beat my ass like a government mule with his Dark Elf team Dark. He handed the Blood Blitzers their worst defeat in team history (3-0). Absolutely nothing went well for the orcs in red today, but hey its no excuse.

If Sinner still wants in to EMU, he is more than welcome. However if he chooses not to, he is still a most admirable prey. But alas.. much like the siberian tigre, he'll eventually end up as someone's rug.

(BTW.. in terms of EMU points I scored a -8!)

No reporters have been brave enought to go near the Blood Blitzer's dressing room so no word yet on the mood of the team.

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2003 - 05:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Blissful Brutality slaughter elves (3 SI) and win 2-0 forcing a concede from the pansies and causing them to retire their team! Twisted Evil

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=72498

Blissful Brutality showed no mercy in this match versus the sissy dancing prancing woodies! Team captain Cruel Commando showed the way by crushing the legs of Stalker. The Brutality then went on to quickly score two TDs and injuring the Raven blitzer Stalker. The woodies attempted to counter, but a casualty later they knew the game was up as they faced a whole half with only eight players on the line! Laughing

The woodies conceded and vowed never to play on a BloodBowl pitch again. The Bilbali Ravens can now count themselves to the endless ranks of retired teams.
BloodRunners

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2003 - 09:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
well...
elves win the day! Sadly BunnyPunsher had lost all luck as he lost 3-0 against my dark elves

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match ... w&id=71964

I am now allowed to enter EMU with my dark elves, but I´m still thinking about it, hehe.

Everybody that wants to meet my dark elves, make an appointment

Consider your dance card full, as soon as moxy finishes my game, your next. There won't be a need to make any appointments after me
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2003 - 09:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Go Blood, Go Blood, Yay Blood
Gimme a B
Gimme a L
Gimme a O
Gimme another O
Gimme a D
What's that spell?
BLOOD, yay Blood Very Happy

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
FatherDagon

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2003 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh the woe!!!

Blissful Brutality almost suffers a humiliating defeat against the Shadowgrove Phantoms. The match ended in a draw 2-2 but with only a single cas caused (a lowly BH) and suffering a ridiculous 3 BH.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=73214

This was not the elfslaughterfest hoped for... Sad Even though Cruel Commando and Crazy Guerrilla knocked down woodies like dominos they never got hurt beyond a stun or KO. Suspicious rumours that Elf wizards cast a spell making Skaven talons duller flourished in the Brutality Fan Club "Da Lynch Mob". An investigation is underway. In the meantime Blissful Brutality have acquired two truckloads of halflings on which they intend to test their new knuckledusters and sharpened claws.

Discussions have also taken place regarding acquiring the aspiring Rat Ogre "Damage Manual" to boost the killing power of the team.

Beware Woodies, BEWARE!!!!! Twisted Evil
Sinner

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2003 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Well...

so Bloodrunners will be next Twisted Evil

I can hardly wait, hehe...

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2003 - 03:07 Reply with quote Back to top

. We are pleased to announce that purpleplums was able to convincingly defeat Pure Thought, a high elf team. Purpleplums missed the vaunted SLAM DUNK (tm) by only 1 casualty.

----------------------------------------------------
Mousetrap 3 Pure Thought 1

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=73806

Last edited by BunnyPuncher on %b %02, %2003 - %15:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
Sinner

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2003 - 08:19 Reply with quote Back to top

ahhhmmmm, don´t want to disturb this little celebration... but I never ever had a team with this name... only HE team I ever had was "not noble" but they retired long ago...

But maybe you should talk to "Screener" about this game Wink

Cheers

DAMN can´t delete the post Wink.

well so it will stay here for all eternity... or till Christer´s harddrive is fed up with Bloodbowl

Last edited by Sinner on %b %02, %2003 - %15:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2003 - 15:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Wachoo talkin about Willis?

Are you saying the accountants at EMU made a mistake? I think not! Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2003 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Victory for Blissful Brutality vs darkies "Dark Star" by 6-0, and causing one BH and one FATALITY!!!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=74168

Blissful Brutality, determined to rise in the ranks of EMU, decided that to ensure victory measures had to be taken. 300k of the team treasury was used to bribe, threaten and convince referees and players.

Brutality fans, also called Da Lynch Mob, organised themselves and invaded the pitch to get the ref twice! Once at the start of the first half and then a second time at beginning fo the second half. Blissful Brutality players were aware of this fact and made no short use of their stilettos and knuckledusters. All effort was made to get down Dark Star blitzer Tu Kool who was overwhelmed by the sideline and got a stiletto shoved in his neck. He died on the way to the apothecary... Rumours speculate that his demise was due to him not accepting a bribe from Brutality Coach Father Dagon.

Damian Raven, the thrower of Dark Star, got a brown envelope and decided to run towards his own endzone followed with the ball. It was all part of the plan of course... he'd feign a collapse as gutter runner Fatal Accident threw a block and a TD quickly followed.

The match was beautifully orchestrated with Dark Star players tripping making easy dodges and feigning collapse while blocking rats. Twisted Evil

To sum up... The victory was never in doubt. Blissful Brutality wanted to win and there was no stopping them.

FATHER DAGON - Kill 'em all, just to be sure....
FatherDagon

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2003 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Another pointy-ear team bites the dust.
Blissful Brutality 4 - Orion's Call 0
1 BH caused.
Rolling Eyes
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=74511

What's to tell.... Blissful Brutality ran circles around Orion's Call pointy-ears. It nearly turned into a disaster as only one woodie was injured. Team Captain Cruel Commando put some of the blame on runner Malevolent Design; "The dirty rat was a selfish little bugger who only wanted to make TD's. If he does it again he'll get a hundred lashes from the whip and warm the bench until hell freezes over".

Better luck next time Blissful Brutality. Long live the EMU!
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2003 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Father Dagon is a one-fish elf mangling mofo! He's sure to feature prominently in this weeks edition of the EMU Revu!

So other coaches (including moi!) get out there and win some more games!

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2003 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

A phyrric victory for Blissful Brutality....
Score 3-2
1 BH caused

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=74771

Belgian High Elfs Cercle Brugge had obviously heard about Blissful's match vs Dark Star and were prepared. The match was obviously fixed, by both sides it seemed.

Brutality fans Da Lynch Mob started the match with their usual pounding of the ref, but then something happened. Apparently Brugge fans were prepared and threw rocks, and invaded the pitch twice! Da Lynch Mob were quick to retaliate and riots soon broke out.

The damage was done though... Blissful Brutality was broken and just bareley managed to hold on to their lead and only succeded in causing an injury in the very last moments of the match.

A statement from the team management followed the game: "In order to prevent similiar situations to occur in the future, and in an effort to boost the appauling casualty making capabilities of the team, we have decided to purchase upcoming rookie Rat Ogre 'Damage Manual' from Urge Overkill. We anticipate that his arrival will increase bloodshed and increase our evergrowing collection of elfheads!".
FatherDagon

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2003 - 05:26 Reply with quote Back to top

May the gods of chaos and pain forgive us!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=75129

Result 2-2
CAS: 0. Embarassed

What was supposed to be the glorius entry for newcomer Damage Manual - the rat ogre, turned into a humiliating draw 2-2. Six times Damage tried to knock down the puny darkies that stood in his way and five of those ended with him knocked prone... Rolling Eyes

The match started with the traditional pitch invasion by Da Lynch mob clearing the way by knocking out the Darkland witch elf. Then of course... Damage Manual started his tricks... Rumours speculate that Damage was nervous as this was his first game in months, but others claim that he was paid to take a fall whenever he faced the darkies. Riots soon broke out as disappointed skaven fans took out their frustration by slaying elves and roasting their corpses over hot coals (with chips and cheese of course). Very Happy

As we all know Elfs cheat whenever they can and have never played a single honest match of BLOODBOWL; they run around and pass the ball instead of doing what they are supposed to do.

So to sum up, this was a humiliating defeat in the eyes of Blissful Brutality and Da Lynch Mob. Not a single casualty was caused on either side!!!! Is this the beginning of the end for Blissful Brutality? Shocked
 Jump to: