35 coaches online • Server time: 12:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you want Mr.Meaner Dead?
Yes
19%
 19%  [ 11 ]
F^#% Ya
30%
 30%  [ 17 ]
Every ST 5, AG 5 WD has to die someday
41%
 41%  [ 23 ]
Doesnt matter about any bounty, Ill still avoid him like the plague (or Dreadclaw)
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 56

keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I like that there is a Bounty on my players head. Rightly deserved. http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=1485259

Collection notice: I will set up a link from the County Break Outs to the guy who kills Mr.Meaner. Also a write up on the team bio. Also try and get a head stone on the killers bio and/or teams bio linking to Mr.Meaner's obituary.
Unfortunetly I think thats all I can do with the limitations we are given. No worries though. Any other deals can be worked out on a challenge by challenge basis.
NOW FORM A LINE BEHIND Da_ Todfatha !

PS- you might ask what I get out of this? Simple answer- games. Alot of teams avoid the County Break Outs. I rarely get games with them. I have half given up looking and only offer them to guys I like, and talk to on regular basis. I will play most guys with this team as long as they are close to my team rating. Thats the only real rule.

Jeffro
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

The Elf Mangling Union will also kick in a Certificate of Apreciation which will be proudly displayed on the fumbblwatch blog for any non-elf team that claims the skull of Mr. Meaner.

If he is still alive after EMU Season 5 starts he will be worth an extra 30 EMU points for a clean (no apoth) kill.

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

OMG!!!

There should be laws against skill rolls like that...
Menikmati

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
He was once quoted for asking his new cellmate if he wanted to be the mommy or the daddy apon arrival. The new cellmate quickly said that he'd be the daddy. Mr.Meaner replied " then get over here and suck mommy's d*ck!"

therefore he must die

i have a -str gutter who will kill him!!!
we played before, you wanted a rematch, now get it and ill get him.

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2005 - 02:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh did I point out that he leaps on a 2 and higher and hits with 2 dice almost every time? Its funny that he is the first player of mine to actually suit his name. If someone can kill him before his next skill then I think Ill up the reward. Not quite sure what it'll be yet. Ill mull it around for a while and get back to you all.

Jeffro
amalak

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2005 - 04:42 Reply with quote Back to top

all spear ears must die in the most horriffic manner possible,mr winger er minger er meaner is no exception Twisted Evil
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2005 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay Im back now after about roughly a month of computer failure. I am taking offers for collection on the bounty. Submit here.

Jeffro
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2005 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

You should know, that his head (without the body) worths 100 EMU points.

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2005 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

okay Dreadclaw down- now 153,729 more fumbbl coaches to go. In Dreads defense he did get a Mr.Meaner BH. Forget defending Dread, he couldnt kill him ha ha! No one can!

Jeffro
 Jump to: