30 coaches online • Server time: 11:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PLATYPUS

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2005 - 05:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey gumbi,

don't pick on the little onece.

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=platypus&word2=gumbi
Snorri

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2005 - 06:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Amusing!

Bill gates beats Satan hands down.

but

Bill gates doesn't figure at all next to a naked girl

and of course ...

nothing can beat God.
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2005 - 06:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Notice to ALL coaches who plan on being included in the Season 12 DRAFT!

As of right now (friday Oct 7 11am) Only 6 coaches have submitted draft picks. smegish-Dameanoic Lazoth-Satans_Mechanis-Miyuso-Rabid Bogscum-Wallace.

If you think you should be on this list PLEASE send your race preferences IN ORDER to the hotmail account. The draft will happen early next week I believe...so get them in asap!

Thanks- oz

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2005 - 02:45 Reply with quote Back to top

For those of you who like to follow the life and times of Tommy Deans showbiz career...October 15th at 11:30pm on Channel 10 my episode of "JokerPoker" will air. This will be a chance for those of you don't know me to see what I look like. And it will be a lesson for ALL in how things don't always workout. There are MUCH better ways to spend your time...but if you are looking for ammo to mock me with, here is your chance Wink

Also...for those of a Sydney address...I will be at the Comedy Store November 1-5. As always the Tuesday and Wednesday are cheap but are open mic nights. thur-Sat are thhe "real" show. C'mon down if you are in the mood.
The Store is in the "Entertainment Quarter" which used to be called Fox Studios Wink

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2005 - 03:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Though I am a big fan of Tommys work I have to recommend not viewing this show. It will only serve to cast Tommy in a bad light, as the show in general is up there as a contender for the worst show I have ever seen. This is coming from a poker/Australian comedy fan.

I actaully hated this show enough that I went looking for how to complain about ti to Channel 10 - unfortunately it seems they don't really encourage feedback.

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2005 - 05:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm trying to round up some of the new guys who have dropped by this season for thr draft, but can't remember most of them. I have sent a PM to virral, an anyone think of anyone else?

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2005 - 06:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I did a scan through the fringe the other day, found about three names I hadn't seen before, but from coaches who played two or three games and haven't been back on fumbbl for quite a while. Other than Wallace and Rabidxxx, can't think of any others who aren't already in.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2005 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

END OF SEASON 11 RESULTS

Premier League

Winner: Vanguard of the Southern Ark coached by Snorri on a TD countback!

Relegated: Darkest Sides of the Sun (on countback vs Soft n Fluffy), Colarado Avalanche, Citadel Ancients, Carlton Utd.

Conference Leagues

Promoted to Premier: Slumbering Skink, Karak Varn FC, Horrors Heroes, Germin Vermin

Relegated to Regional: Minor Dieties, Good Old Days Return, Women Who Wear Little (retired), Falling Apart Together (retired)

Regional Leagues

Promoted to Conference: Black Crowes, Subterranean Slavers, Sinister Duskriders, Taleanor Triumph

TR100 Draft Nominations

Confirmed: Smegish, satans mechanic, daemoniclazoth, miyuso, annachie, rabid bogscum, Wallace

Unconfirmed: Southee, Skonos - guys, your teams are retired, but we have no nominations... Confused

Farewells: Faibios bids us farewell for Season 12, let us know if you wish to come back mate.

If anyone has any issue with any of the above, pls email the admin crew at swladmin@hotmail.com.

Season 12 will start once numbers are finalised, draft conducted, new teams entered etc etc. Should be mid-late October.
Fool

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2005 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Snorri and the other division winners! Mid to LATE(!??!) October for next season? Well, I for one hope that we're well underway by mid-october.... I'm ready for some more blood and carnage!!

also, a reminder to some of the new coaches.... DO NOT CULL YOUR TEAM UNTIL CLAY GIVES THE GO AHEAD. You could be REALLY sorry if you do it otherwise, because sometimes things change (coach drops out, etc) and you could be placed into a higher division.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2005 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

foolwholaughsatdeath wrote:

also, a reminder to some of the new coaches.... DO NOT CULL YOUR TEAM UNTIL CLAY GIVES THE GO AHEAD. You could be REALLY sorry if you do it otherwise, because sometimes things change (coach drops out, etc) and you could be placed into a higher division.

Very true... until the draw is done, I would hold off all culling. However, the TR caps will be the same as past seasons (200 Conf, 150 Regionals) so you should be "thinking" about how you will do your culls.
chunky04

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2005 - 09:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello folks, I'm going to be trying to organise a bit of an SWL poker tournament in the next couple of months. We already have half a dozen who've expressed interest, so I'm hoping we'll be able to get something together. If you're keen to be in it, contact me and let me know and I'll add you to my email list. Just send me a PM with your email addy.

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2005 - 09:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Online or face to face?
chunky04

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2005 - 10:03 Reply with quote Back to top

face to face - my place at toongabbie

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2005 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

congrats to snorri, an amazingly close premier div this season, closest i've ever seen.
danielcollins

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2005 - 03:39 Reply with quote Back to top

poker face to poker face, even.
 Jump to: