59 coaches online • Server time: 18:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
knottt

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2005 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=2051646
He have recived all four mvps in the games my chaos team played so far. The odds are 0.075%... I'm afraid this will force me to start a new team
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2005 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

It's not so much that he got all 4 MVP's - it's more the fact that you gave him strip ball Razz The fact that you have two CW a BG and three RRs is reason enough in itself to keep the team. You've also got a few beastmen who's only a TD away from getting a skill.

EDIT: If you really feel the need to retire anthing just retire the beastman. You've got a potentially great team on your hands.
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2005 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I see nothing wrong with this team. Besides the winningratio maybe Wink
nin

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2005 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Retiring a team because of such a crowd favourite.. I see that you play halflings, so you can enjoy a jocke and this Strip Ball walking MVP may become a very good one if he manages to continue breacking the statisticks... instead of retiring him for getting the fans heart retire him if he doesn't.

May be he gets a double for the next skill. Blodge+Strip Ball.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2005 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

erf... I might be wrong, but a 99,25% knott joked about retiring the guy. And at 85% the goal of the post is to show his guy that earned 4 MVPs in 4 games. Added to the fact he posted it in "general chat" it raises the 85% to 90%

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2005 - 09:53 Reply with quote Back to top

He might be joking, yet with the amount of far more stupid questions asked on this site I wouldn't have been surprised if he wasn't.
Ironik

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2005 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Stupid question asked in this forum?
When!?!
I thought everybody made very intelligent and deep question on BB and tactics...
/evil grin
 Jump to: