15 coaches online • Server time: 06:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Exempt teams
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rebholz

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 08:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm putting together a small unofficial tournament for some friends and myself, and I was wondering if I'm authorized to give the winner any kind of small prize (some cash, fan factor +1 or 2, etc.)

Any help/advice/lyrical dope slaps?
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 09:01 Reply with quote Back to top

indeed, since the team comes back in Open U division, and since the system could be abused, such feature isn't possible.

Solutions were proposed (use search button) but nothing was done. Sorry.

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 09:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Nope, not the types of prizes you mention. Only offical tournaments get anything like that.

There are other incentives you can use as prizes, as I suggested in this thread http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5799 perhaps a lesson in using the search function in the forums Wink
Rebholz

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 09:24 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks guys- I actually really liked the idea of the drawn trophy- it was so goofy and cool.
which makes me think of soemthing else- are the little gold and silver medal icons for the faction divisions anywhere that I can down load them? I could maybe use those in a totally unofficial way

And another thing.... what do the little green or gray keyhole/pawn looking icons next to the name of a team in a group signify?

Thanks again
SubSonic

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 09:27 Reply with quote Back to top

It shows if the user is online atm. Bright green shows he is, dark shows hes not online. Ifhe is not online, the number beside it will show how long since the user last has been online...
Mezir

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

You're free to make a drawing of a trophy that the winner of the tournament can slap into his coach info page, or his team bio. Nobody will stop you there.