52 coaches online • Server time: 14:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Biscuits or Cake?
Biscuits
19%
 19%  [ 23 ]
Cake
29%
 29%  [ 36 ]
Cocaine... or raisins!
51%
 51%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 121

Wolfskin

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Wolf Skin, Wolfs Kin
derived from my very first english originating Gangrel Char in Vampire Live Role Play. First Name was Jack, didn´t know then that there was a trademark with the same name. Embarassed
But it rather stuck, played the Char a long time and was famous with him in the german chronicle. Thats about 12 years ago, but there are still persons around who recognize me. So mainly it is because of nostalgic reasons.

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a fat head. Not an ego, just a physically large head. One of my 'friends' gave me this nickname, and it stuck.
Mr_Fantastic

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 01:51 Reply with quote Back to top

"Mr. Fantastic" was a nickname given to me while I was a Junior BodyBuilder.
Gus

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

When I was in USA -96 I found out that "Gustaf" doesn´t pronounce so well in english so I got the nickname "Gus". When I was about to sign up on this site some inactive ******* had already taken the name (but never logged in....) so I added my favourite number and "Gus38" was born.
toonook

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 02:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Toonook is an eskimo word i think, not really sure all i know is that i've been using it for years in online games and have never had to worry about it ever being "taken" by someone else.

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 03:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I've never had a nickname. Isn't that sad? I'm named after the old western novel Shane, by Jack Schaefer. The good news is, I love westerns. Lucky me.
Gebannus

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 03:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Mine is from Aldi, they were on special. Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 04:38 Reply with quote Back to top

orko is the little wizard guy from heman and when I was in a band a coupla years ago we were drinking after a gig and thought we would all name ourselves after heman-characters. Everyone wanted Skeletor but I backed of first and chose the little wizard (for some reson I can´t remember through the mists of beer).
It was a good thing I backed of as well couse noone got Skeletor and our baseplayer even ended up with Mossman because he is realy hairy Smile
Oh, the oskar part is my name.
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 04:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Mine is like alot of others I took mine from gaming. lordchaos was a chaos warrior I used back in the day. I only use lordchaos as my bb nick. I always go with tycycle on the outside world. That came from a drunk night at the bar where someone said "all the ladies want to ride the tycycle". Went on from there. I had to battle with someone about 6 months ago on fumbbl when he called himself lord_chaos. He was nice enough to change it after I explained to him that I've used that name for almost 10 years.

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 05:13 Reply with quote Back to top

An evil villian, in an obscure RPG called Torg. He'd put his victims through deathtraps, eachone more TERRIBLE AND TERRIFIYING THAN THE LAST!
Roseph

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 08:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Ronindoshi

Ronin: Japanese masterless or wandering warrior
Do: Way or path
Shi:the number 4

Comes from the eastern influences in my life
Bloodgeyser

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 08:38 Reply with quote Back to top

A name I found out when I started playing Quake (the first one), and it still goes on.
Heard that there was some kind of magic on an online RPG. Is this true? In that case, WHY didn't I take a patent(?) on the name?
Reventlov

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 11:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Enar wrote:
Reventlov wrote:
Mine is from a Book or series of books. From one of the masters of Science fiction. Anyone who knows can send me a pm.

Do you get a price? Very Happy

Sure you get a price....what team of mine do want to play?

but correct answer first...lol
quickie

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2006 - 11:49 Reply with quote Back to top

There's an Album of the Pizzicato Five in my flat and beside this a friend of mine sometimes call me Quickie, because I'm fast in reaction... The good thing is, i never have problems to sign up with this name, no one use it. The bad thing is, all think I'm a horny, sex-hungry bastard... well... maybe I'm that too... Wink

clownfoot

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2008 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

A nickname I was given at the University of Kent whilst playing for the Uni football team. Someone happened to notice the size of my feet in contrast to my short stature and my real name disappeared under a raft of monikers - Sideshow Bob, Harry Bigfoot, clownfoot, clowny, etc. Clownfoot was the one that seemed to stick more than most...
 Jump to: