45 coaches online • Server time: 20:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Markusen

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 08:10 Reply with quote Back to top

No words:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=850792
Tommi

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 08:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Being a fanatic skaven coach, I have created 19 skaven teams that have been destroyed in first or second game. About every fourth skaven team makes it to have enough spare players to take the bad matches.

Thats my accumulated worst game.
suzan

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 07:46 Reply with quote Back to top

This was not worse, but one of the most deadly match in my carrier. I won 2:1, but I recieved 4 Death (one healed) and 1 BH. In next match after this I lost next player... that was hard time.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=868967
Freezerator

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 07:58 Reply with quote Back to top

wow. 1 rip, 1 Si, and 3 BH. dont even talk. I dont have an image, but here's what i did to a Zon team once. 2 RIP, 2 SI, 5 BH. Dont Even pretend like what you got was harsh. And on top of that, all but one of those Casualties i caused was by One Guy! Oh Yeah. The Dice loved me!
Britnoth

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 08:09 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=753263
The_Blind_King

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

one thing to say did you ever play an ogre team (if yes) than you know that your the one expecting to do casualty not the other way around well... my worst game was like that i got 2 of my ogres killed, one niggle and miss on gobos and 3 bh (it was 2 gobs and 1 ogre (the ogre is for sure). And the worst part is..... that the program said i had all the luck it finished 81% vs 50% luck in my favor. WTF. Ho and by the way my first ogre to die was a 6 str ogre with failed apoth OMG. Retired team now.
[PA]Edgie

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2006 - 10:03 Reply with quote Back to top

My rookie flings vs rookie ogres.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1084776

3/5 of his ogres were off the pitch by his second turn.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2006 - 10:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I had my worst game ever yesterday. A game I will remember forever.

I suffered eight turnovers in the first half. All on snakeeyes on Doubleskulls or on AG4 surehands pickups or on AG4 catch catches or on AG4 dodges with reroll.

It's been a nightmare.

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2006 - 10:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I've had one game. turn 1: blitz! wolf all in the open. with (some) cover. i get a blodge tackle mblower on him (2dblitz) dskull, reroll, dskull. dead guy, apo fails. he scores. old riot (6 turns) over it, i get 1 turn to score, and roll double skulls again twice.

2nd half must be better i think.. same story, wolf with ball in open. I get a 2d block with a block tackler. block push, reroll, oh joy, double skull and a niggled block tackler. He scores in turn 2, and low and behold, another 6 turn riot. game over. I did NOTHING, proned NOTHING all game. and got 2 dead, 1 niggled, 1-str in 4 turns.. those riots at least ended my agony Sad

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2006 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Ive ended a half with 14% luck before, thankfully i finished up with 45% so didnt feel too hard done by. Personally im all for getting dicehacked. I mean, imagine it. You lose 4-0 with 11% luck, the excuses are lining up to be first into the breach. Now imagine you get all the dice you deserve and STILL lose 4-0. You deserved it, you sucked. Personally having bad dice gives me a great excuse for losing games Smile Plus blitzing a minotaur with a gutter runner and SI'ing the thing one on one rules Very Happy

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
IRSWalker

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2006 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Zardek wrote:
My worst game ever must have been a game against a friend...
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=864889
At one point during that game I was at 32 % luck and opponent at 71% luck.
Even my apothecary failed in this game and I got one niggling injury.

Thirty-two percent? THIRTY? TWO? PERCENT?

Some people don't know they're born......
peikko

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2006 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

IRSWalker wrote:

Some people don't know they're born......

Having 0% luck in one turn aint that special Smile
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2006 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I tried to look a replay for that 0% luck game, but it seems that there was only 1 turn left to see. So the game disconnected before the last turn? Not that big deal then.

Play a full game with luck 0%, and I'll buy you all the beer you can drink in one evening Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2006 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Kyyberi wrote:
I
Play a full game with luck 0%, and I'll buy you all the beer you can drink in one evening Smile

Wohaa, does offer count to me too Wink Id easily get myself blocked on staged game for one evening free beers Razz
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2006 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I consider this to be my worst game ever (though I may have forgotten some others Rolling Eyes ):

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1115315

It was kind of one-sided and maybe its not really clear but I am the Chaos Team with that bunch of claws*g*
 Jump to: