28 coaches online • Server time: 08:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Blackbox Teams
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Is experimental for you? Is it time to leave the mortal realm. And play each other as gods.
Yes.
12%
 12%  [ 8 ]
No.
87%
 87%  [ 55 ]
Total Votes : 63

thechosenone

Post 14 Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I am very excited to present you with a plan for a new division.

But first, a short narration.

Simant - Single player mode, multiplayer mode, EXPERIMENTAL MODE - make your ant, change your environment, be the spider.

Marathon - Single player mode, multiplayer mode, MAKE YOUR OWN MAP MODE - make your map, add whatever monsters you wish, give yourself any gun you so desire.

Myth II:Soulblighter - Single player mode, multiplayer mode, MAKE YOUR OWN MAP MODE - make your own fort, create your new heroes of the myth age, raise an army of 1000 thrall.

-------------------

And now,

ladies and gentlemen, it is time for a new FUMBBl division where you can make your own team. NOT simply a new team, but a team that can have how ever many SPP points you desire. It can be a young team, a mature team, or a team that has peaked. Whatever team rating your so desire. What ever strength you desire.

WELCOME TO EXPERIMENTAL.

As you can see, I call it the EXPERIMENTAL division. And I believe it is the breath of fresh air, FUMMBL has needed for so long. I have no doubt it will become the most popular division if not for anything but training.

For those interested in strategy this is for you. Ever wondered how a 280/260 wood elf team plays? Why don't you make them and put them on the field. No painful hours of team building required. You found you didn't like them? No problem, try another team! Perhaps a 150/160 orc team. Try em out. Learn how they play later on in life. When your ready off you go to ranked with your new found knowledge.

Interested in what combinations of skills and comnbination of players work? Look no further. Why not see how 3 dark elf blitzers with sidestep, dodge and block fare on the line of scrimmage. Did that combination seem to stop the wood elf advance?

This is the ultimate learning experience.

Finally, for those not interested in the learnning experience. Be prepared for some fun games. How about a fully mutated skaven team? Or perhaps a chaos dwarf team full of guard? Its time for fun.

Of course, handicaps and 40 limit in games would still apply. YOu could be the games you want. It would not end up 4 mummies with strength 6 vs wood elves, unless of course your a masochist or a sadist, depending on what team you are.

So, here ends my speech, let us embrace the entry new division

The time, pending the small amount of programming, is now.

SUPPORT IT HERE ON THIS THREAD.

LETS EXPLORE. LETS EXPERIMENT...LETS ENTERTAIN

"I've chosen experimental division" signed thechosenone

Its alive...ITS ALIVE

Last edited by thechosenone on %b %05, %2005 - %01:%Sep; edited 6 times in total
Lazerus101

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Ummm Double Yew Tee Eff?
Johnny_Rook

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

------------------------------------------------------------
Ever wondered how a 280/260 wood elf team plays?
------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't you just build a wood elf team up to 280/260 the good old fashioned way. It will be much more enjoyable in the long term! And if you struggle to get to 280/260 then keep trying. I think the idea is totally against the bloodbowl spirit and takes away the most enjoyable aspect of the game ... building a team!
torsoboy

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 01:36 Reply with quote Back to top

It would be fun for a few games, and then the novelty will wear off and everybody will be put off by the hordes of soulless throw-away teams.

So your team full of claw/rsc guys killed my team full of ST5 elves... I'll go make a new team. It would be dreary and utterly pointless.

(Got a feeling this is the exact answer you were trying to provoke. Smile )

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 02:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh...and what point does rank hold for your life my friend

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 02:40 Reply with quote Back to top

STUPID

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 02:56 Reply with quote Back to top

STUPID
Torellion_Hawkwind

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 03:03 Reply with quote Back to top

and all the fun dies too
Pau

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 03:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I wish you were as funny as you are retarded.
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this guy on drugs or something?

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 09:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Mental, please stop it. Do it on table top, don't waste fumbbl resources on it.
Fama

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 09:24 Reply with quote Back to top

He's clearly a troll. And last time I checked, trolls are really stupid.
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 09:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Well with everything so far being negative il rock the boat!

First a short story, i used to be addicted to an online CCG called WA (with authority) it was basically online wrestling! The company hosting the servers decided they had enough and instead of destroying all the accounts they gave instructions to connect otherways & they gave everyone every card! Thus many people built uber decks and it was fun, but going back to fumbbl, i would say it would be ok, but i would put limits on it (like only 2 teams eg) and a certain amount of stat increases, a training tool for noobs and that such, believes it just needs tweaking... or besides that go play Unranked! :p
Tommi

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice idea, dont know how well giving N spp would work, as niggles should come along new skills, but to get the starting cash modifiable, for example make a 2,000,000gp starting team could be nice.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 10:44 Reply with quote Back to top

thechosenone wrote:
As you can see, I call it the EXPERIMENTAL division. And I believe it is the breath of fresh air, FUMMBL has needed for so long.

I find it amusing that a member who joined july the 8th 2005 writes something like this. Shocked
Dude, you didn't even have the time to get tired of the "old and boring stuff", yet!

Bah.