75 coaches online • Server time: 21:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Menikmati

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2005 - 12:25 Reply with quote Back to top

everybody could be buskopanz, even... YOU

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2005 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Markusen wrote:
I assume a cpouple of players have a second account.
A lot of times I see some strange games like yesterday were a Chaos team played a Snotling team in unranked with JUST snots, evrytime all placed at LoS when Kick Off. But then it happened(!!!), the Chaos coach (don't wanna name him) started his blocks and roll a "Skull/PowSkull" - chosed PowSkull. The Snot was stunned, the Beast was KILLED - Apo fails! (Of course I "/cheer"ed). The game was closed 5sec later... . Mhhhhhh, lost connection?!?!
I tooke a look at previous games of that team and, well, his last opponent were Fairies - the opponent coach was the same. So I took a look at this opponent. He never won a game and just plays stunty teams in unranked. Bah!
This is just a funny example, but believe me, there are some of them out there.

For all cheaters: Play vs Snotlings! Perfect choice.
They have ST1 (you can manage to always have a 3:1 block - increases your POW-chances so much!)
They are stunty (+1 on injury roll)
They just have AV5 (easy to beat)
They have regenerate (You can hurt them severel times in a single game!!!)
You can take 16 players of 'em (if some do not regenerate)
But:
Do not buy any Troll (St5, AV9 makes them too tough to hurt - also they have this terrible Mighty Blow - you could get hurt on a bad dice roll!!!)
Do not buy Pump Wagons (you cannot hurt them for casulties)

Go out, create a Snotling team and beat the shit out of their little tiny asses!!! They are only made to be played for cheating, believe me. You can easily make 30 star player points each game - WOW - that will make your team incredible after few matches. Hunt the top ten blocker on fumbbl without (nearly, LOL) risk!!! If you are in top blocker, top ten scorer, top ten ...whatever... we will highly respect you, for sure! Post your kill statistic on your team page (but do not note who you killed), that impresses us very very much!

See you on the pitch!

I think you should report him. This behaviour is against the rules and won't be tolerated.

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2005 - 12:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Burn The Witch!!!

Razz
mUst

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2005 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Bahh lets make this a fouling threat instead, is fouling alot cheating... you beat others without it being bad for you !!! fouling is cheating !!!
peikko

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2005 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Lets not.

Conclusion: double accounts are illegal, if you spot one, submit support ticket, do not post about it on forums.
 Jump to: