36 coaches online • Server time: 01:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Skill choice:
+ MA
56%
 56%  [ 41 ]
Block
31%
 31%  [ 23 ]
Dodge
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Other
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 72

Reventlov

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

LordSnotball wrote:
agree with origami, but with a minor addition. if u give the player block, he's gonna get hit more and eventually die sooner. with dodge u can run around the opponent's defences, and score a few times, getting block sooner. the rule of thumb i use on elves is getting the first cpl of players dodge, and by the time the rest get block, the dodgers r blodgers...

As a pretty good Elf player I must say I strongly disagree. Block as first skill on Lineelves is highly recommended. Dodge will only help you fighting defensive....or running around. Block will let you live longer. Trust me. I have tried the "dodge-way" and ended up with no offense at all.

+MA is wasted as first skill on Pro Elf linemen. Sure if you have a developed team it could be good, but not for low-TR teams.

You have the speed already...and the money to buy another catcher...or RR.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe, I'm with Buur on this one Smile Just because you're pro elves, doesn't mean you have to be the only one taking damage.

I didn't suggest it (as a 3rd choice) only because it's a ranked team...and we all know the politics of that div