61 coaches online • Server time: 23:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

is Chaos Legaue: Sudden Death, any good? Im thinking of buying it when I get my new free laptop Very Happy
heinz

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like a review too. I liked many of the overall ideas in the original, just thought too many things weren't worked through.

brownrob wrote:
is Chaos Legaue: Sudden Death, any good? Im thinking of buying it when I get my new free laptop Very Happy
MixX

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, well it´s kinda good. There´s some interesting new things in it, definetely. Unfortunately there´s also some bugs, quite a few actually. If you like team management you should get it though, since that side of it has been seriously upgraded (including "Longevity" which is NOTHING like ageing, don´t worry). There is also a rather simple transfer system now, more player and tournament options, and some other stuff. Including being able to attack the ref (which I enjoy a lot Very Happy). Basically don´t believe those gaming magazines claiming that it adds "nothing new" to the game.

Oh before anyone starts, no I am not affiliated with Cyanide Studios in any way, I am just recommending the game because I think it´s good.
 Jump to: