23 coaches online • Server time: 07:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ropetus

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2005 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

My elven team has been doing quite well with winning most of their matches. Lately they faced a couple of chaos and dwarven teams and got a few injuries on key players. Well, only the niggle on blitzer and death of a quite good catcher were caused by the opposition. The other two niggles are because of aging.

But, I think I really need to start replacing my players. I've been doing badly lately as two times in four games there has been virus and i've lost two players at start and then lost the match with a couple of permanent injuries. So I'm thinking about replacing a couple of nigglers, but from where to start? All the nigglers are very good players with good stat increases (one +ST and two +AG). If I fire them all at once, I will most likely lose my next match with too few players.

What would you suggest?
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2005 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, in the end to keep a team strong you need to limit the amount of niggles. For now I would suggest if you plan to do so to start with the retirment of the Miss-niggled blitzer. he will not be playing next match anyway, so this should not hurt your chances there.

In the mean time stick the nigglers on the LoS every kick-off. This way they will be the ones recieving most of the CAS. Never use the apot on them no matter what injuries they get and retire them as soon as they get MNG or worse.

You have a healthy fanfactor, so the team should be able to bounce back.

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2005 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Fire the nigglers! As a general rule I fire a niggler if he has below 76 spp. I would fire the nig blitzer first. That would bring your ts/tr down and hopefully give you some cash to buy a new blitzer. A final advise would be not to play bashers for the next 2-4 games.
-XL

Jump to: