42 coaches online • Server time: 13:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades metagoto Post Raising a Thrall wit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
hunter

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2005 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

This thread is dedicated to match results of Stunty Playtesting.

Post here if you are creating a match report, commenting on a match report, or commenting on comments of a match report. Smile

Match reports should include the following information:
1) teams played
2) score
3) casuaties for and against
4) game notes (VERY important!!!) Game notes should include anything of interest that occurred during the game to influence the results, as well as your opinions of strenghts and weaknesses of the teams and of the particular matchup. You can also include suggestions for changes that you think would be a good idea, if any.

Regards,
~hunter

Last edited by hunter on %b %21, %2006 - %00:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
albator2001

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2006 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Deeper Tombs (Albator2001) vs Goblins (Celas)

Score: 0 vs 2

Casualties caused: 0/0/2 vs 1/2/1

At 100 TR, Deeper Tombs can’t win vs Goblins. They need diving tackle …

All my TTM were uncessful … With AG 2, it’s very difficult.

Scarab was useless in this match ...
celas

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2006 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I playedAlbator in a playtesting game. I was goblins,he was tomb thingies.
I won 2-0.
CAS For: 2/2/1 (he had 2 regen)
CAS Aga: 2/0/0

Tombies play like nurglings except without tentacles and only MV 3, the Mummies are not even as close to as effective as a Beast of Nurgle. Goblins played a solid game and stalled for multiple turns (about 6 turns) and even threw in a foul (BH a mummy but it regened) to simulate real conditions. Once the child corpses (change that name btw) were far away they failed dodges like nurglings.
The dead failed a pass that would have given them an opportunity to score and a TTM at the end of the first half in which the child corspe failed the landing.
Team is a little rough in the beginning and the slow mummies are probably the worst BG in stunty and will be even after they get skills.

I was a little lucky with armor rolls, and made two pick ups in the rain without a rr. Luck meter read 61 v 49 in my favor. Albator tried many risky moves at the end of each half to try to stop me from scoring so luck probably is accurate.
albator2001

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2006 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Deeper Tombs (Albator2001) vs Halflings (Celas)

Score: 0 vs 2

Casualties caused: 1/2/1 vs 2/1/0

Same comments than last match vs Goblins. Deeper Tombs are hard to play at 100 TR.

Only 1 TTM was successful. AG 2 sucks.

Scarab was useless in this match too ...

Ancient mummies are slow. Halflings can go away very easily.
celas

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2006 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Halflings (Celas) vs Deeper Tombs (Albator)

Score 2 - 0
CAS For Flings 2/1/0
CAS for Tombs 1/2/1

Flings had an extra chef and stole 1 rr on 4 chef rolls. Flings fouled on the first turn of the game and SIed a Mummy-thing with no regen...fling tossed by ref. Started a slow 2-Fling cage and scored in turn 8. Flings got a blitz on 2nd half kikoff and put a player into position who managed to catch a scatter in a TZ. 3 unsuccessful blocks by the Tombs and another fling score 2 turns later. Mainly a bash-fest with Tomb's passer failing to pick up the ball for 3-4 turns with no rrs. 4 cas occurred during this time. Final luck meter was 58 v 50 in favor of the flings, but wha would you expect when the tombs attempted about 4-5 TTM with an AG 1 thrower and AG 2 beig tossed around Wink

I still believe the TOMBs are a tough team to start with, although in two games vs Albator, I have definitely had more luck early on and been in command of the match. It is hard for the Tombs to recover when losing and playing against the clock. I think that flings are a tough beginning match up for the Tombs as I had 2-3 flings on the bench and the potential to steal on average 2 rrs per half, which the tombs desperately need.