31 coaches online • Server time: 02:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Slick

Post 9 Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to publicly apologize to anyone I've played in the last 3 days for my extremely poor sportsmanship. I have been very-ill/tired/irritable during this time, and it has given me a short fuse. Two names come to mind specifically, Quaruk and Rasfahan. I was a particularly huge jerk to the 2 of you and although I won't apologize for my playing style/tactics, I am sorry about any insults or whining I spewed at you. Anyway I figured I would make this thread so others can either make sincere apologies or just spam it with sarcasm. Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 09:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, if the !8ball thingie kept telling ME I would horribly die like it did to you yesterday I would get a bit miffed myself too Confused

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 09:23 Reply with quote Back to top

If any of you are wondering what Cloggy is talking about take a look at this bio, and prepare to be disturbed.

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Blahblah, I won't play this, i won't play that, blaablaa, he's a turn 8(!) fouler, won't play him, blaa, blaa, blaa, blaa, blaa, blaa, Will I die? Blaa, blaa, blaa, blaa!

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

/me thinks MrMojo needs a huggle! Although you did make me realize I need to make some updates/changes to the bio, so thank you. Smile

Last edited by Slick on %b %12, %2005 - %09:%Oct; edited 2 times in total
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 09:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I cherrypick, but I won't announce it in my Bio Smile I won't play this and that is just sad thing to say aloud. "I won't play with you, if you don't play how I like" lol Cool

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 09:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Cherrypick??

I took the liberty of actually checking the mtach record for Slick.

Perhaps you should do the same before posting unfounded sarcastic comments.

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Dude, don't you dare call me a cherrypicker. I'm as much a cherrypicker as you are a "cool cat", and I've played psychos that would make you wet your skirt. I get the feeling you need to make some apologies to players who's fun you've ruined. If someone is on my do not play list it's because they've acted the way that I'm apologizing for.

Last edited by Slick on %b %12, %2005 - %09:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

"and I've played psychos that would make you wet your skirt"

Like....MrMojo? Razz

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, define cherrypicking for me then. I think it covers more ground than just playing weaker teams and/or opponents.

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 10:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Simple cherrypicking means you have a match record like this. Not like this or this. Oh yah I was also the 3rd person to qualify for the FC with my dark elves against a schedule of psychotic teams that probably would've dominated your dojo. I'm no cherrypicker pal, I'm what's referred to as the real deal. Please remeber this is not a thread about me. It's for members of the community to make ammends to those whose fun they've spoiled.

Side note: Love the Jimmy Hendrix avatar.

Last edited by Slick on %b %12, %2005 - %10:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

You sure you checked all the 500+ matches, not just the first page Smile All I'm saying that I dislike people saying they won't play this or that and definetly not turn 8 foulers Smile

Nothing personal, slick, nothing personal.

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

MrMojo wrote:
Well, define cherrypicking for me then. I think it covers more ground than just playing weaker teams and/or opponents.

Ye, mojo cherrypicks every way possible, taking more into consideration than just team strength. He deserves all the attention possible to his magnificient cherrypicking technique.
Slick

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 10:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I edited my bio based on your advice, and if I put a coach in a do not play list it's because they've spoiled my fun vindictively with words and ridiculous actions not cuz they killed a player i loved or had dirty tactics. Heck, I do that stuff all the time. Read the updated bio. I think you may approve a bit more.

Now cmon people I know some of you have apologies to make! Don't be bashful.

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Tommi wrote:
MrMojo wrote:

Ye, mojo cherrypicks every way possible, taking more into consideration than just team strength. He deserves all the attention possible to his magnificient cherrypicking technique.

Well, it's not magnificent yet, I'm only developing it now. Maybe I'll start cherrypicking you from now on Smile

@Slick

Yeah, better now.

"My new teams will not be playing any bash teams until after first five games unless they themselves are bashtacular. This rule will now be enforced to the full extent since breaking it has caused me much pain and frustration."

This was funny tho. I personally think that woodies have much better chances against bashers during the first five or ten games. After that, it's Niggle time every game, baby.

Jump to: