61 coaches online • Server time: 17:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MagicDave

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2005 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

most times that one of my players is KOed the client locks up Sad

help!

it takes me three hours to finsh a game Embarassed
Cidarn

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2005 - 02:04 Reply with quote Back to top

i am having the very same problems while watching games as a spectator and i have the funny feeling this sometimes happens on cas as well, first i thought the source of the problem would be the wav-file on ko, but that turned out to be wishful thinking

when there is a ko the games javaclient stops to recieve info, the player is not moved to the ko-box but the turntimer keeps on ticking

any help would be much appreciated, checking search meanwhile

sorry @admin, found something helpful, please delete post^^
Raist1222

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2006 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I am having the same problem also. I just downloaded the game and installed it and the first game i played went fine but now when a character is KO'ed mine or my opponents the game freezes and when i reconnect it just shows a gray screen.
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2006 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I had that problem to. I tried so many things, first I changed back to Java 1.4, than I changed back again to java 1.5. Than I changed the directory for javabowl and finally it works now. But I really dont know what the main problem was. Searching the forum in this point I found an advice from SkiJunkie, but I dont know where. But you should find it somewhere here in another thread. Good luck.
 Jump to: