33 coaches online • Server time: 13:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Blood Bowl Variantsgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SergeiBautin

Post 10 Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

My most longrunning team, Skavenblight Rugrats, are in serious trouble. Ageing, but mostly damages has caught up to them, and the once so proud team is now reduced to this :

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=115606

Now, throwing them away is not an option, ive grown fond to them. Which of the players should i sack to keep them alive? Im aiming to get my first Legend with this team, i have some candidates, though some of them aged recently Sad

Last edited by SergeiBautin on %b %18, %2005 - %23:%Nov; edited 2 times in total
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Kill the nigglers! Reduce TS to under 107 and play my no-tree flings for a recovery match!!!! Razz

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, thanks MAc, im thinking of killing the nigglers, though your flings TS might styill e out of their reach Smile But i might take you up on that offer

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

AAWWWW no way, i dont think my necro helped to much in the last game we played, personally i would try to replace all the nig players first at least then u know who is turning up.. love the 2 Stromys but they both have nigs! Sad Play elfs cherry pick, keep em alive!
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, i know Soultoken, Ageing caught Sharpclaw after the last game, and i had to fire one gutterrunner with MA-1, niggle and MNG. Im thinking if i should kick all the nigglers and try to buy new ones, or sack them on at the time, when i have money for a new one

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say just fire the most TR intensive nigglers, get rid of all the claws and play a recovery game vs my ff 19 woodies Laughing

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

ditch the 2 SVs and the niggled GR..

keep the lino for LOS fodder
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Well many -AV must probably cause you some problems. Bascally you could, fire them all quickly and start them from new or keep them as a good team. I think you need a 13 players roster.

I'd fir first the unskilled niggled linos.

I guess your strenght lies in the power given by the storm combined with scoring threat of runners. I suppose you can still win with runners so the storm would be my second replacement.

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

yes, im not fond of the injuries they have suffered to say the least. And to answer you sk8bcn, yes, their strength iees with the scoring of GR and the hittingpower of the Stormvermins. And of course Musse and Bobo helps alot too Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2005 - 06:58 Reply with quote Back to top

48 games is not that much, fire dem stupid rats and start a new team.

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2005 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, my friend and I made a bet about when you were going to show up, speeking your everlasting words of wisdom Mojo. As i wrote before, i like my rats and dont want to create a new team, ive done that too many times, this team is different to me. Hyvää!

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2005 - 10:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
How can I save them?

You can't!
Smess

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2005 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Try to replace all your injured players a.s.a.p., I'd only keep the rat ogre and the kicker.
You'll probably lose some games in this process
StarBreeze

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2005 - 11:01 Reply with quote Back to top

To be honest I have never played with rats, but I'd fire the nigglers to drop a "earnings" cathegory (i dont know if im explaining myself correctly)... and dont accept games vs ogres and things like that Razz

snuggles
monboesen

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2005 - 11:43 Reply with quote Back to top

You can of course save them, but it may mean playing a lot of games where you must accept to loose in order to gain money without more injuries. Fire the niggler with the most Spp and aim to replace him. Then rince and repeat the proces until you have no more nigglers and -AV rats. Keep your next 5-10 games to as much elfball as possible, you may have to get rid of your clawed players first to accomplish that.

In the furture you should simply fire any player that gets a niggle right away, no matter how good that player is. Unless you are playing in a tournement that is. That actually applies to all your teams, as I see that you have severeal nigglers on other of your teams. Fire those right away too.

Good luck.
 Jump to: