89 coaches online • Server time: 22:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2005 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

oooh. They need to apply to the group. If you get them in in time they'll be going to Lugburz

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2005 - 11:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Belthazarr's Skavin for winning the Imladris 145 Mini League.

Congrats also to Reaper for reachng the final of the 145 KO Cup.

Some coaches are having problems completing their mini league fixtures as their opponents have been away from fumbbl for a while.
If you are in this position let me know and you may be able to enter a second team in another mini league.

We need to fill two more mini leagues for an eight team playoff system. Let me know by midnight Wednesday 7th whether you wish to take part.
Preference will be given to those NOT already in a mini league.

Mini leagues are due to end 28th December. If you have not played your games by then you will forfeit any points from those unplayed games.

Good luck,

Koadah

p.s. Mini league teams must be added to the 145 Club group.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2005 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Coaches,

Congrats to APJAbuse and Natasake for reaching the 145 KO Shield Final. We still await the second KO Cup finalist to face Reaper.
Please let me know when you have arranged a time for your finals. I will PM the group so that anyone who is interested can spectate.

Only two weeks to go until the deadline of the first round of mini leagues. Some coaches still have not played ANY of their games.
Anyone who has not played any games please let me know by Friday 19:00 whether you still intend to play. If I have not heard from you by then your team may be replaced by another.

Anyone who wishes to take part in other mini leagues please PM me indicating which team you wish to enter.

Please post your game reports, comments, trash talk e.t.c. on this forum.

If you still cannot get enough bloodbowl check out Thorpe Star Warriors Fightdome

Regards

Koadah

Jump to: