24 coaches online • Server time: 03:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How should these lizards spend thier 130k?
Hire a Kroxigor!
91%
 91%  [ 79 ]
Hire 2 Skinks!
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Buy a 7th Reroll
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 86

SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2005 - 12:04 Reply with quote Back to top

well, one of the bAad things about the vault is (if your an underdog) is that you can induce silibili, morg and have 6 saurusesand a krox, making 9 s4+ players.....

even if you started with a TR100 team and 4 sauruses, you could induce 2 merc saurus with guard and block, and with silibili, wreck any tv200 team out there...

but they are working on fixing that Laughing
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2005 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Siokawta wrote:
See I have tried what most are suggesting about the Kroxigor with my previous lizard team that is now retired. They went 9/9/9 with 4 skinks on the field. My current lizard team has gone 12/2/2 with 5 Skinks on the field. The proof is in the pudding.

I've used a Krox on my lizie team for most of their games and they too have an excellent record so far. I'm not bragging - I'm just saying that the fact that you've gotten good results out of not using a Krox doesn't mean that USING one is not a valid option and will lead to losses.

EDIT: Why did you hire the krox when you don't want to use him? That some have had success with kroxes doesn't mean that you have to get one.
fen

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2005 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Siokawta wrote:
Furious_George wrote:
he doesnt need to block, he just stands tehre and makes people trip up, guard is fantastic too, the best and most useful BG are the ones that dont block, their mere presence is game turning

In that case, I might as well have just set up with 10 players if he isn't going to do anything but stand there.

Get a Krox, play with it. Learn to love it.

Bonehead is NOT a problem, suggesting having him on the pitch is the same as fielding 10 players is just wrong. He has a tackle zone, with PT. That's a huge effect.

Consider him with Block and Tackle, he's going to tie up a lot of players/eat rerolls.
 Jump to: