28 coaches online • Server time: 02:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you thin it may be usefull ?
Yes
81%
 81%  [ 30 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 37

Diabl0658

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2006 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

It would be nice to have your own color scheme for your icons, im tired of red and blue.

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2006 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I think this is a great idea. It would be like "painting" miniatures. I have already noticed that creating icons seems like a popular thing to do! There are so many out there I don't think people realise.

This is how I would like to see it work...

1) They would need to be approved so that people don't misure them
2) They would need to be approved for quality. This would piss people off if they spent a lot of time making icons and thought they were good but they were actually crud.
3) There would be an option to make them "public" so anyone could use them if they had a player of the same position & race. But for this to happen, there would need to be some sort of uniform colour scheme I guess. So I dunno. No use having players all wearing different colours!

Anyway, something to think about. Would definitely make the Fumbbl world SOOO much better.
Diabl0658

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2006 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

What i was thinking was having the standard icons without color, and then pick your team colors and your icons would be made from that, so they would all be uniform, and at the same time unique. If 2 players had the same colors, there would be home and away unforms

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2008 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

ok i know it is a real old thread but i just find a solution for this problem:
there would be the standard icons like normaly but,
all teams can have 2 special icon set. (for home and away if home is confusing one)
and you could chose in wich you want to visualise the team you are against (in his home in his away or in one of the two standards)
so people could show they nice players but it coudn't be misused becouse you could turn it of if you switch on standard view...
 Jump to: