40 coaches online • Server time: 01:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2005 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

The Hall of Fame is seeking writers to write some short entries on last year's inductees. I had a few commitments to write articles on each of the inductees but only 2 of 8 currently have write-ups. If your interested in helping out, the wiki is fairly easy to update.

I'm currently looking for writers for:
* Christer: I was hoping for a decent article with some history on how FUMBBL was started. I'm sure Talk Blood Bowl has some interesting posts on this topic.
* SkiJunkie: I was hoping someone could write something more eloquent than "Thanks for creating such a wonderful client".
* Wuhan: I'm sure there's some articulate Wuhan fans out there just chomping at the bit to write a worshipful article on their hero?
* Terrifying Anarchists: Surely, you don't want me to write an entry for my own team?
* Fro'de: Surely, a thousand words should be written about FUMBBL's only 1000 SPP player... Heck! I'd be satisfied with 100 words.
* Lupino: I guess I should probably write something nice about the high flying legend that I killed. Wink

Please help out. It's easy, and you don't have to write a ton as wiki allows for some rather easy collaborations. If I get a couple of submissions. I'll start the voting for the next set of inductees to the FUMBBL Hall of Fame after the end of this year's FUMBBL Cup.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

Last edited by EvolveToAnarchism on %b %12, %2005 - %13:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
HollowOne

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2005 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll volunteer to write. By the way, isn't the link in your post wrong?

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2005 - 13:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Oops! Here's the correct link for the Hall of Fame. Feel free to just edit the entries. I may go and edit them at a later date, but feel free to add anything. Even if it's just a link or two.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Mystery Link

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2005 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

EvolveToAnarchism wrote:
The * Lupino: I guess I should probably write something nice about the high flying legend that I killed. Wink

I could write something too about my former flying gobbo, the only player I really miss in this game... Sad
 Jump to: