40 coaches online • Server time: 13:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
macike

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2005 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:
I want to take c) "neither"
My winning percentage is higher than 25%.

n+1 is greater than n+0, so you would be wrong

CircularLogic wrote:

- If I remember correctly, the freebooters you need hurt you badly when you try to rebuild the team, because you cannot afford to lose money.

They keep your TR low so with total (both added together) FF around 18 you should be able to hire at least one and maybe have some spare left.

CircularLogic wrote:

- there aren`t teams in similar situation, at least not in R. Because everything with more than 1 perm injury gets retired - maybe because you just don`t find TR 80 teams in R on the finder.

You just don`t find even matches, if you have 9 players left after the first matches.

It's sick and should be banned. Wink
Keep hunting low STR teams and brand new ones that would not do much harm to yours.
I'm affraid your right. And you will be right untill people stop retiring teams just because there are only 9 players for the next match.

CircularLogic wrote:

There are things a team can recover from, but not from 9 (rookie) players in R - not without playing extremly uneven games.

Then R sucks. It's full of cowards. Join the Ladder.

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2005 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

The way to keep your winning percentage up is to play elves, and pick on poor khermi coaches! they are so enthusiatsic about your low AV that they disregard the ball altogether, and u can win the match. The good side is that you win that match. the downside is that you need another 2 games to recover from the 7 odd casualties you took!

Edit:
oh, and the rules page (never read till now) look fun! i didn't know that if i cheated, my CR would be upped to 150.0 again! woot!

The Congregation - Always Recruiting
[url=http://igolocal.net/badge.php?user_id=1949]Image [/url]
Dominik

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Fama wrote:
Umm... If your team is down to, say, 9 players, and you KNOW that it will lose next 2-3 games, possibly lose more games, why not just make a new team? I don't see it as a tactic to keep the winning percentage high, it's just funnier to play an even match compared to a match you can't win.

Why not wait for a broken roster too?
When I'm at TR 230 but TS 160 (for example) I wait till the same opponent team in troubles is on the gamefinder.
Then we match, then everything's gonna be alright.
Hammerhiem

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 00:57 Reply with quote Back to top

As a player witha really sucky w/l record can i just say... I don't care about winning, i just want a good game..

... hang on maybe thats why i suck.

never had a dropper in 200+ games so it's hardly a widespread problem.

arghh bumflaps , another fumble. Why can't these Gobbo's just pick the ball up?
 Jump to: