61 coaches online • Server time: 15:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Are lizardmen bashy ?
Yes
39%
 39%  [ 96 ]
No
53%
 53%  [ 130 ]
Don't know
7%
 7%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 244

Liege-Killer

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder, if I make a Khemri team with 2 ballhandlers[sure hands+pass]
and then give a Catch skill to 2 skeletons - would that allowed me to participate in that agile cup Rolling Eyes as i would clearly have more ball handling skills than those Lizardmen.

Pac, you're right on the money there.
albator2001

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep they would have been allowed !

1-2 other teams of lizzies played in past agile cups, but suck ...

DukeTyrion wrote:
I think unless you are skilling up from fresh during the tournament, alot can depend on the skills you bring to the tournament.

I voted no, I do not think Lizardmen are bashy, but I don't think Human teams are either, but how would you feel if I applied with 4 M Blow Blitzers and 10 Dirty player Linemen, under those conditions they would be bashy and not in the spirit of the tournament.

So in summary, most Lizard teams are not bashy, your are, and are designed against the tourney they have entered.

The strange part is it is your own tournament and had someone else applied with that team, I am not so sure they would have been so welcome.
PandaPower

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I think he meant "applied to the tournament with skills obviously designed to demolish elves"
Not just the team
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I am still curious to know why am I not being allowed to join the "No Bashy Cup" with my chaos....Nurglings are being allowed, and they have a site average of 0.16 cas/game...while chaos have an average of 0.06 cas/game....also I have an agility player on my team, making me more capable than the lizard team in question!

--j

ImageImage
monboesen

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

albator, we are a couple of people now that in neutral terms have tried to explain why some might find your team wrong in that tournament. Are we talking to deaf ears or do you see (and not neccesarily agree) on our point of view ?
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Everyone other than Mithrilpoint, I am a person who, in silly terms, has tried to explain that this discussion is not going anywhere. Am I typing to blind eyes, or do you see (and agree because I'm clearly right) with my point of view?
Razz

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

mac, i just like reading your posts Very Happy

--j

ImageImage
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm married, Shadow, sorry.

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
I am still curious to know why am I not being allowed to join the "No Bashy Cup" with my chaos....Nurglings are being allowed, and they have a site average of 0.16 cas/game...while chaos have an average of 0.06 cas/game....also I have an agility player on my team, making me more capable than the lizard team in question!

--j

Most likely Nurglings have a positive CAs DIff because they play mostly other stunties.

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Curses.... a Numenorean.... He can resist my power!!!!

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I am neutral.

I understand your point of view.

But I follow the decision of the majority of the No Bashy Cup group.

If they decide to ban lizardmen, I will do it !

monboesen wrote:
albator, we are a couple of people now that in neutral terms have tried to explain why some might find your team wrong in that tournament. Are we talking to deaf ears or do you see (and not neccesarily agree) on our point of view ?
albator2001

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Because nurglings play vs stunty teams !

But you can apply no bashy cup with Nurglings if you want ! Go on ! You will see if you do more casualties than elfs vs your team !

shadow46x2 wrote:

--j
PandaPower

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to see the Goblin Cheaters Cas figures, including fouls/ chainsaws, cz they MUST haev SUCH a high rating Very Happy

Moving on... If I had a tr 200 Lizard team with each player having claw/rsc /tackle would they be allowed in your cup? because im seriously thinking of making them
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Making them? Quick, Ban PandaPower!!! He's hacked the client to allow mutations on Lizards!!!!!!! Razz

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd be curious as to what lizzies were doing with RSC myself...
 Jump to: